Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 12th, 2010, 06:18 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Will there be more classic scape?

I apologize if this has been discussed to death but I have not been on the boards in quite some time.

Will there be another classic scape expansion at some point? I really like the D&D expansions but c'mon, classic scape is still where it's at.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 12th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Will there be more classic scape?

I very much wish there will be.

Right now, I don't know.

Welcome back to the site!
Old July 12th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This question has been answered in several places by G'bob. "The doors on classic 'Scape are not shut," I believe was his quote.

I, for one, am cautiously optimistic there will be one eventually. There is a lot of money for WotC to make by recycling D&D figures, which they are doing extremely well by folding them effectively into the 'Scape environment, but I think eventually they will want to do something new just to keep 'Scape fresh.

I could be wrong, what the heck do I know, but that's my 2c.

I would also advise you not to hold your breath, I expect it could be awhile.

All that said, the new stuff, particularly D1 and D2, appears to be a very fine addition to the HeroScape line of plasticrack.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 12th, 2010, 10:37 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

I know what you mean. There are so many D&D characters that they literally have endless waves lined up as long as the sales warrant it. And truthfully a lot of the D&D expansion characters could have been in a "classic scape" package and most of us would never have known the difference.

I guess the bottom line for me is as long as there's new scape - any scape - I'll ultimately be happy as long as they're costed correctly and well playtested. But it would be nice to not see the D&D brand 100% take over.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 12th, 2010, 10:48 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

The odds of us getting a Clasic Scape Wave ever again is about 1% Maybe we could hope for a large hero pack but I would bet we even get a DND if we ever get an Aquilla Blue Dragon
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:01 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
The odds of us getting a Clasic Scape Wave ever again is about 1% Maybe we could hope for a large hero pack but I would bet we even get a DND if we ever get an Aquilla Blue Dragon
I'd say it's 1% for the near future but not forever. I believe there's a larger chance of classic returning. The D&D minis aren't infinite. They do have an end.
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The odds of us getting a Clasic Scape Wave ever again is about 1%
I'm guessing you're somewhat of a (gl)ass (half empty) type of person, aren't you?

I like to think that we'll get it back, eventually.

Last edited by ABOMINATION; July 12th, 2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Ona made me laugh, and now I have to edit *whistles*
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
I'm guessing you're somewhat of a glass half empty type of person, aren't you?

Abom...you spelled it wrong...there is no "gl"...and you dont need the "half empty" part
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
I'm guessing you're somewhat of a glass half empty type of person, aren't you?

Abom...you spelled it wrong...there is no "gl"...and you dont need the "half empty" part
Editting....wait, what?
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:29 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

keep buying scape and eventually it might happen?
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:47 PM

sachsen Woo who?

I hope we also see Master Win Chiu Woo and Agent Skahen in a future pack. I loved that I finally got to own Hawthorne, the EOV, and Nerak without paying out the nose on ebay for them.
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:52 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Yeah...that's the one reason I don't have those two yet...they're so darn expensive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News