Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old February 6th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of An Icy Reunion Scenario

The Book of An Icy Reunion Scenario

C3G DC Large Expansion - "World's Finest"

Required Sets: Marvel: The Conflict Begins™ Master Set, Rise of the
Valkyrie™ Master Set, Fortress of the Archkyrie, Thaelenk Tundra.

The Fortress of Solitude Bio - Deep in the icy wilderness of Antarctica, perhaps the loneliest spot on Earth, a monument has been constructed to honor a fallen alien civilization and provide much needed respite for its last surviving son. Here Superman, champion of truth, justice, and the American way, comes to clear his mind when the pressures of saving the world become too much. The strong pillars and frozen caverns of the Fortress were constructed to enhance the Man of Steel’s solitude and allow him to honor his lost planet, Krypton, but even in Antarctica nothing stays a secret forever.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 7th, 2022 at 11:19 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 08:08 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of An Icy Reunion Scenario

Is this what you are after?

Cheers
Old April 23rd, 2010, 08:30 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks A3n. I guess I should have thought to do that. I really wanted Hahma's "real" picture to look better than what I had, but this is a fine solution. Thanks. I really am sorry for being so needy lately.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:35 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I cannot see this picture. I am linking this thread to an event, as this scenario will be making an appearence, and would like people to be able to see what the map looks like. Sorry for the bother.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:07 PM

Good to go.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:26 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Good to go.
Thanks.

Old August 24th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let us know how it goes! This scenario was so much fun to put together.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2011, 06:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I cannot see this picture. I am linking this thread to an event, as this scenario will be making an appearence, and would like people to be able to see what the map looks like. Sorry for the bother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Good to go.
Fixed
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Let us know how it goes! This scenario was so much fun to put together.
I will. Should be loads of fun. National Heroscape Day at its finest. I wish Johnny would come up though, he's closer to me than some of the other guys in our group.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:32 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're about 4 hours away from me. Still, I'm considering ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM

You should definitely go Bats. It will change you.
Old August 24th, 2011, 02:24 PM

Being in the same room as Scapey for an extended period of time? I had no doubts about it changing me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios