Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 8th, 2006, 10:02 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith
I LIKE this game. The rules are simple, but there is plenty of stuff going on. My son ended up being thrown to the crocodile, having two more corruption amulets than me, and I ended up winning by just three talents. Lots of fun. Great game. I highly recommend it if you enjoy these kinds of games.
You have peaked my interest... any chance of you taking a picture of a Heroscape figure next to the obelisks and other 3D elements?

I am interested in buying the game, but it seems a little pricy.

I might be able to justify it if I can use the pieces in a cool desert-themed HS map.
I can probably do that, but I don't think the scale is very good for heroscape. The Cleopatra and Anubis figures are around 1/70 scale (roughly), so things like the sphinxes and obelisks probably will look a bit puny next HS.

As for the price, I found mine on Ebay for $40 including shipping. That's a pretty reasonable price for a game like this.
Old August 8th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's on my radar to pickup. Once the GenCon spending is over, it will probably be on the next order to TH. Thanks for your thoughts on the game. Heck, even if I don't like the game (which rarely happens as I enjoy most games) it has enough chrome in the box to be used in other games.

Newb.
Old August 8th, 2006, 12:28 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I will see if I can get a demo in at Gen Con.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games