Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 11th, 2009, 05:57 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
HS found in Abbotsford!

Thats right, in the small country city of abbotsford, which is near Vancouver BC (next to the US border) we have our first FLGS that is going to carry HS.

The place is called Abby Sports and Collectibles. I talked to the owner/operator a few times and he is bringing in HS wave 1 and 9 plus some Master Sets. He already stocks MTG and has in-house tournaments with that system. He said as HS develops he will look into getting HS tournaments also! He is pretty new to the HS world, so I think I might give him a little advice on what to stock up on, and what to stock little of. The last thing I want him is to overstock on the wrong items (Hero packs) and have them sit around souring him on HS.

I know its rather small potatoes for a news flash, but I hope some locals will see this and come out support the game and this store. (I am in no way associated with him). Should be a great way to connect with other players in the area.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old July 11th, 2009, 07:15 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: HS found in Abbotsford!

Ask him to carry lots of the Tundra set.
Old July 11th, 2009, 07:56 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lol, I already asked, he didnt see them availbe on the order lists from WOTC.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old February 1st, 2015, 09:31 PM

raRE-EFfects Woo who?

Is this place still open?
Old February 2nd, 2015, 02:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raRE-EFfects View Post
Is this place still open?
Its likely that there will be no more Heroscape in the place. As the last post is like 5 years old.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales