Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

View Poll Results: what type of expansions should i get next?
figure expansions 18 50.00%
terrain expansions 11 30.56%
master sets 4 11.11%
nothing, wait a bit 3 8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 10th, 2008, 03:35 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
Quote:
i have ms #1 and marvel scape.I dont know what expansion i should get next ...
Go with Master set #2 Swarm of the Marro: lots of figures and terrain.
hmm..... are you sure? allot of people told me to get fig expansions.
Based on what you have now, where you live and your age, that is what I suggest. It is only a suggestion though.
You can find Swarm of the Marro very easilly now in Montréal and at a very good price. After that, if you still want to expand your collection, buy what is available around Montréal. Later, go with the other figures and the RttFF expansion. But theses will be harder to find in Montréal. As before, I would then suggest to you to buy from Housemousegames.com.

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old January 10th, 2008, 03:56 PM

jaydog05 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
ya i was thinking that i should buy off housemousegames

All hail Ullar
Old January 10th, 2008, 04:50 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
A very good idea. The service is superb and it will be shipped to you quickly.

HMG is #1

Long live Heroscape.
Old January 10th, 2008, 05:14 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old January 10th, 2008, 07:20 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Buy from hasbrotoyshop. less expensive, allows you to buy more expansions. I suggest specializing in a common pack you like, buying 3 packs of them.
Old January 10th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Quote:
Buy from hasbrotoyshop. less expensive, allows you to buy more expansions. I suggest specializing in a common pack you like, buying 3 packs of them.
That's if they really mean it when they say that they're in stock and you get the fun of playing delivery roulette since it could take anywhere from a few days to over a month to not at all.

You get what you pay for. And with HMG, you get quality, reliable service. (And you can still find good deals over there)
Old January 10th, 2008, 08:09 PM

jaydog05 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I know that HMG ships to canada but does hasbro toy shop ship to canada

All hail Ullar
Old January 10th, 2008, 08:19 PM

Necro has disabled reputation
Related to the original poster, I have managed to find thus far:
2x RotV
2x SotM
1x Marvel
1x Castle (Big find today!)

Wave 6: 1x Each (4 expansions)
Wave 4: 1x Heroes, 1x Greeks/Vipers

Now, here's what I've seen still in the stores around me:
$12: Some Wave 5's.
$10: Some Wave 4 and 6's. Some commons available.
$13: Ornak - Utgar's Flag Bearer
$20(22?): Orm's Return

So...suggestions? I'm thinking of trying to grab some of Wave 5 to complete a 1x set of the 4, 5, and 6 uniques and then maybe commons. Not really sure...I like the idea of 5 packs of zombies for a really cool scenario (zombie attack or something) that would be solo playable. I'm pretty much out of local stores to go to to look for things...I only found that castle expansion at one Toy's R Us. The other
Old January 10th, 2008, 09:09 PM
has been BANNED

I'm not about to pay $17 US dollars NOT counting shipping on a pack of knights and swog from housemousegames just becuase of the occasional hasbrotoyshop hiccup.

I'd rather chainsaw my face off and bleed to death while a professional soccer (football) player is kicking me in the groin. Did I mention the chainsaw is attached to a flamethrower?
Old January 10th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
orcs & shdes x1
roman legion x1
No offense, but I think that is a huge mistake. If you're going to buy one each of two different packs, you might as well buy unique packs-- they'll almost all be much stronger than single commons. If you buy common squads, you should buy at least two copies. Lawmen & Samurai, Ninjas & Samurai, and the Wave 7 uniques would all be much better than x1 common packs.
Old January 10th, 2008, 10:28 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
I'm not about to pay $17 US dollars NOT counting shipping on a pack of knights and swog from housemousegames just becuase of the occasional hasbrotoyshop hiccup.

I'd rather chainsaw my face off and bleed to death while a professional soccer (football) player is kicking me in the groin. Did I mention the chainsaw is attached to a flamethrower?
HMG is much faster in the shipping in General. I ordered Marvel from Hasbro because they had it in stock before HMG did. A week later I ordered some stuff from HMG. Within four days I had my package from HMG but had to wait another two weeks before my package from Hasbro arrived. Not to mention HMG has great deals from time to time that not even walmart can beat. The scratch and dent sale is a prime example. And even if each pack is a couple bucks more then Hasbro you still get your moneys worth though the time saved though buying with HouseMouse.

Long live Heroscape.
Old January 10th, 2008, 11:06 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk
Quote:

HMG is much faster in the shipping in General. I ordered Marvel from Hasbro because they had it in stock before HMG did. A week later I ordered some stuff from HMG. Within four days I had my package from HMG but had to wait another two weeks before my package from Hasbro arrived. Not to mention HMG has great deals from time to time that not even walmart can beat. The scratch and dent sale is a prime example. And even if each pack is a couple bucks more then Hasbro you still get your moneys worth though the time saved though buying with HouseMouse.
... Or you could just wait a week or two, and save a few dollars.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion