Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 8th, 2018, 08:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Beast Boy (Dolphin) (Playtesting Phase)

Looking good at 30 so far.
Old November 9th, 2018, 08:59 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yeah, 30 seems to be holding up. Let's see what @ALEXAN2507 comes up with.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 17th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Map: Madripoor Marina
Units: Beast Boy (60), Dolphin (30), Cheetah (20), Bear (20), Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Tempest (210) vs Professor X (220), Cyclops I (190), Angel (90), Jean Grey (180), Beast (170)
Spoiler Alert!

Map: Madripoor Marina
Units: Beast Boy (60), Dolphin (30), Cheetah (20), Bear (20), Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Tempest (210) vs Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (210), Human Torch (225), The Thing (325)

Spoiler Alert!

So the Dolphin doesn't do /so/ much in either game- most of the action took place on the coastal area for both games

It's worth noting that Swimming Partner mattered very little here too due to that and the fact that everyone on the team could fly over water or walk over it (Tempest) except Nightwing

In the first game, Echolocation was pretty handy for repositioning, but obviously BBD's offensive capability is utterly minimal so that was really all the form was useful for, and when he was the last figure it became an attempt at using his other forms to win

In the second game he was hidden in cover for most of it and busted out toward the end
And it's worth noting that he utterly screwed me over by doing so, because since I only had The Thing left, my best option would've been to clobber Starfire first and THEN Raven- but because of Echolocation I would never be able to catch up to Starfire, so in that kind of situation, Echolocation is very useful

I did find him a bit difficult to use since I haven't played with any characters like him before, but 30 points seems fair- it's a nifty, but quite situational set of abilities he has

What's up with claymation?
Old November 17th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The situations will increase with Ocean Master.
Old November 18th, 2018, 08:54 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Love it! Thanks Alexan. For future playtests, I'd recommend copying the raw text of the playtesting form into Word or filling out the form here to have the nice formatting, but the games look great! Thanks for taking the time to use a non-conventional map.

Alright, we've seen a lot of games and 30 seems to be holding up. He's super niche but has a couple of different niche uses, enough where I feel like he'll do something in every game he's taken in. I propose we move to Final Editing at 30 points!

Cards are ready, I'll post them in the morning. Any wording changes @Ronin ?

Old November 18th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Beast Boy (Dolphin) (VOTE for Final Editing)

Edits:

Quote:
MARINE LIFE 2
This Beast Boy must stop his movement when entering a land space, and does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 2 dice to this Beast Boy's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SWIMMING PARTNER
Friendly figures do not have to stop their movement when entering a water spaces within 1 space of this Beast Boy.

ECHOLOCATION
Once per player turn, if this Beast Boy is on a water space, when an opponent's figure ends its movement on a space within 3 spaces of this Beast Boy, you may immediately move this Beast Boy or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of this Beast Boy up to 3 spaces. Figures moved this way will not take leaving engagement attacks.
Plaintext:

Quote:
MARINE LIFE 2
This Beast Boy must stop his movement when entering a land space, and does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 2 dice to this Beast Boy's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SWIMMING PARTNER
Friendly figures do not stop their movement when entering a water space within 1 space of this Beast Boy.

ECHOLOCATION
Once per player turn, if this Beast Boy is on a water space when an opponent's figure ends its movement within 3 spaces of this Beast Boy, you may immediately move this Beast Boy or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of this Beast Boy up to 3 spaces. Figures moved this way will not take leaving engagement attacks.
Old November 19th, 2018, 02:25 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old November 19th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Unless there's a precedent I'm forgetting, I feel like Marine Life makes more sense if you swap the water/land parts. Lead with the bonus, follow with the detriment.
Old November 19th, 2018, 04:51 PM

I'm not sure which is best, so I've put the cards up with Ronin's wording for now. 3 more votes to go!

Old November 19th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I prefer it the way I had it, but not by any huge margin. "This Beast Boy does not stop his movement when entering a water space, and must stop his movement when entering a land space." would also be fine.

EDIT: cards need the personality updated.

Also yea
Old November 21st, 2018, 02:05 PM

Cards updated with Playful. In need of 2 votes here.

Old November 21st, 2018, 02:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Have I voted? If not YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library