Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 20th, 2012, 07:39 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Sudema

I used Sudema for the very first time today. Surprisingly, she had a decent performance. She managed to finish off a wounded Cyprien and kill two rechets of bogdan, all with her stare of stone ability. Sudema still did not kill her points worth, but she wasn't the complete blowout I thought she would be. I'm looking forward to what the C3V have in store to get this underused figure to the table more often!
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:02 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I used Sudema for the very first time today. Surprisingly, she had a decent performance. She managed to finish off a wounded Cyprien and kill two rechets of bogdan, all with her stare of stone ability. Sudema still did not kill her points worth, but she wasn't the complete blowout I thought she would be. I'm looking forward to what the C3V have in store to get this underused figure to the table more often!
Well met!

Wha!!!??? The new C3V Hero of Paizum, Myrddin, can add up to 2 to Sudema's roll for Stare of Stone, at the cost of a life per.
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:06 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Well met!

Wha!!!??? The new C3V Hero of Paizum, Myrddin, can add up to 2 to Sudema's roll for Stare of Stone, at the cost of a life per.
To be honest, I actually had Myrddin in my army to help Sudema out, which he did. What I was specifically referring to was this guy:

Old February 26th, 2015, 04:57 AM

Faketart is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I found a large collection of units I can buy, but none of the names made any sense to me. Couldn't find them in any listing (do names like Dor Khul, Corporal Morgan, Soveliss or Defenders of Aasimar sound familiar to you?).

Anyway: there was a Sudema unit in the collection too. It was not allied to Vydar, but to Utgar.
Does anyone of you know what is going on there?
Old February 26th, 2015, 05:24 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Those seem like custom units, unless the translations were really bad.

The same would be for Sudema in Utgar, I'd think.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 26th, 2015, 10:04 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Those seem like custom units, unless the translations were really bad.

The same would be for Sudema in Utgar, I'd think.
I agree.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 27th, 2015, 05:36 AM

You guys were right; they were customs. I already thought they were, but the Sudema unit threw me off a little.
Old February 27th, 2015, 09:04 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faketart View Post
You guys were right; they were customs. I already thought they were, but the Sudema unit threw me off a little.
If you have a link that'd be awesome. Occaisionally I'll see an ebay custom that looks somewhat interesting.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 27th, 2015, 03:27 PM

I don't know if the link is of much use to you. It's from a Dutch vendor, and on a Dutch site. Here goes nothing!

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/hobby-en...reviousPage=lr

He's selling 51 units for €125,- in total (approx. $140,-).
Old February 27th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faketart View Post
I don't know if the link is of much use to you. It's from a Dutch vendor, and on a Dutch site. Here goes nothing!

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/hobby-en...reviousPage=lr

He's selling 51 units for €125,- in total (approx. $140,-).
Thanks for the heads up, but next time it would be better served in the Sightings and Sales subforum.

Looks like they're mostly (all?) customs.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:31 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sudema
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 10th, 2015, 11:27 PM

greenlee_smythe is surprisingly tart

Hey, my friends and I came up with a neat house rule, and I wanted to see what you guys think: Since Sudema turns enemies into stone statues, to make the game realistic, when she turns a figure to stone, we leave the figure on the battlefield and place a wound marker on their base. That way, the battlefield get's littered with statues and they can realistically block line of sight and provide coverage. The wording on the card makes it sound like once she turns them to stone, they disintegrate or something. It makes me think of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe where the White Witch was turning people to stone left and right on the battlefield.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units