Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 7th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Synergy in Heroscape...Visually *Updated 9/14/11*

Fellow Heroscapers,

I present to you - The Synergy Charts -

pdf of all files and pdf of master chart
Or if lists are more your thing, The Synergy By Recipient and the Synergy By Attribute Lists by Killometer

Please look over the charts for any errors.

I use this chart in setting up my playing area - If there is a connection, I place the cards so the edges touch. I almost never miss synergy bonuses now.

9/14/11 - Minor change to Einar
8/23/11 - added pdf of "Master Chart"
8/9/11 - minor changes to the master
8/8/11 - Added the master synergy chart
7/8/11 - Updated Utgar1 and Aquilla - there were a few arrow and layer issues that were making me crazy
5/16/11 - Updated all charts except Einar and Vydar - Terrain is now in every chart
3/16/11 - Added terrain...and slightly updated the index
11/30/10 - Small Error in Utgar 2...fixed
11/29/10 - Added Sam...only updated Jandar
11/23/10 - Did final final update. There was an error with the Deahchasers, and it caused changes to all but Utgar
11/18/10 - Did final update. Changed all, combined VA and VY, Added a few Easter eggs
10/19/10 - Changed all but Vy and Va - NHSD rules
10/14/10 - Changed Utgar 1&2, Valkrill and Vydar...I still love Wednesdays
10/6/10 - Changed Utgar 2 and Valkrill...I love Wednesdays
10/1/10 - Changed Vydar
9/27/10 - Changed Utgar 2, added Frost Giant
9/24/10 - Changed them all, new format and added Valkrill. All new wave units are there, but not connected until the preview is up
7/16/10 - Did not change the charts, I just added a computer version of them - Thanks Regman
7/13/10 - Added D2.4 - Updated all but Ullar and Utgar 2, even put Aquilla on her own page - Thanks Truth and co
6/30/10 - Added D2.3 - Updated Utgar 2 - Thanks Truth and co
6/25/10 - Added D2.2 - Updated Einar, Utgar and Vydar - even added a second Utgar
6/15/10 - Updated all but Ullar - DD wave 2 - No Ullar love for the first time in a while
4/12/10 - Updated Utgar - Minor tweak to Fire Elemental
3/4/10 - Updated Aquilla, Einar, Jandar, Ullar, and Utgar - The Heroes of the Forgotten Realms - Thanks all involved
2/26/10 - Changed Aquila, Jandar, Ullar, And Utgar - even added Brandis - Thanks Truth and Guru
2/17/10 - Canged Aq, Ei, Ja, and Ut - The new element(als) arrived - Thanks Truth and co
2/16/10 - Changed them all Wave 11 preview 2, the lizard king cometh
12/21/09 - Changed Utgar and Vydar - a few small errors
12/18/09 - Added Battle for the Underdark - Thanks Truth and co
11/5/09 - Changed Utgar and Aquilla (WAVE 10)- Thanks Truth
8/3/09 - Changed Utgar - Thanks quozl
7/7/09 - Changed Ullar - Thanks Hogg
7/3/09 - Added the tabular equivalent of the charts - Great work Killometer!!!
6/15/09 - Changed Aquilla and Ullar and added pdf - Venoc warlord omission
6/7/09 - Changed all (Except Vydar...I think) - WAVE 9 - Thanks Truth...and all the others working behind the scenes who made this update possible
9/8/08 - Changed all - Added Sig (Thanks HyperactiveSloth) - Tiny content alteration to Vydar
8/14/08 - Changed Vydar - Added Skahen
7/23/08 - Changed Legend, Aquilla, Einar, Jandar, and Utgar - More user friendly - Thanks Bunjee
6/30/08 - Changed Utgar - Spelling Mistake
6/5/08 - Changed Einar - Added Zelrig, Changed Utgar - Spelling mistake
6/3/08 _Changed Utgar - Added Wo-Sa-Ga
6/2/08 - Changed Einar - added 10th foot, changed Ullar - minor error - no content change
5/30/08 - Changed all - Added Otonashi
5/29/08 - Changed Utgar - Added Groks
5/27/08 - Changed Ullar - Tiny error with Moriko
5/23/08 - Changed Ullar - Added Chardris
5/19/08 - Changed Ular - Added Emiroon
5/12/08 - Changed Ullar - Added Jorthdawn
5/9/08 - Changed Ullar - Added Arkmer
5/2/08 - Changed Jandar and Ullar - Added Zetacron - thank you Truth...again
5/1/08 - Added a line to Moriko
4/30/08 - Added Moriko and made a slight change to Utgar
4/24/08 - Change to Utgar - added the wolves - thanks Truth
12/19/07 - Minor changes to all - added colors and sharpened up some of the symbols
12/18/07 - Minor change to the legend, Nice catch Rice_Merchant
12/7/07 - Changes to all - Finally got rid of lists, converted them to icons
11/14/07 - Minor changes to Einar, Jandar and Aquilla - Thanks Aranas
11/12/07 - Added more information and fixed a couple of things
11/08/07 - Major update - added more information and changed layout a little
10/29/07 - Minor change to all - Changed colors to match cards - Thanks GaryLASQ
10/26/07 - Major update - No content changes just changed looks
10/1/07 - Added Stealth Flying to Einar, Jandar and Utgar
9/28/07 - Minor changes to Jandar only - Nice catch by ThatGuy
9/21/07 - Added a flying designation (thank you Allskulls) and identified off page generals - hopefully I can leave it alone for a while now
9/19/07 - Officially synchronized them with the "books". Caught a few more errors (thanks Dnutt99) Cleaned them up a little made a few tweaks to all pages
9/7/07 - Minor change to Aquilla, Spiders are common. Major change to Utgar - Nagrubs are guards
9/6/07 - Major update Added all units from the Gencon display - updated all charts but Vydar
9/4/07 - Minor update to Utgar - nice catch Nukatha
8/21/07 - Major update Added Swarm of the Marro units
8/13/07 - Minor spelling errors in Utgar
7/30/07 - Updated Auillla and Einar - Sacred band
7/26/07 - Added Aquilla and changed Ullar (probably the first of many in the near future)
7/25/07 - Changed minor thing in Einar - Thanks Johny
7/24/07 - Added a date to each page to make version control easier

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; September 14th, 2011 at 01:06 PM.
Old May 7th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nice visual way to represent relationships in HS.

Newb.
Old May 7th, 2007, 03:54 PM

ASmiles Woo who?
A couple you missed.

1. All Einar pointing to H. Taro for his Adjacent Tough 1.

2. All Disciplined Figures pointing to the Sacred Band.

Looks good otherwise.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Record in Beantown Beatdown Tournaments 15-1-1
Old May 7th, 2007, 04:30 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
pretty cool way to get a big overview of everything that can work together, nicely done!
Old May 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
There is one of these floating around that has everything on it (everything through Wave 3 or 4, I don't remember).

I like the breakdown of just doing it by General.

Last edited by truth; June 12th, 2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old May 7th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmiles
A couple you missed.

1. All Einar pointing to H. Taro for his Adjacent Tough 1.

2. All Disciplined Figures pointing to the Sacred Band.

Looks good otherwise.
Fixed. I did it with text because it had to many lines the other way.

-Ryougabot

Old May 7th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
Love this and can't wait for more additions.

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!
Old May 7th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
There is one of these floating around that has everything on it (everything through Wave 3 or 4, I don't remember).

I like the breakdown of just doing it by General.
This is one visio file that I can keep updated that will include a tab for each general as well as a master chart (that fits on an E-sized poster)

I think I will do Utgar next (get the hardest out of the way first) and the Jandar - It just takes a little while

Any thoughts before I wade in hip deep...

-Ryougabot

Old May 7th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Excellent idea Ryougabot !

This is definitely worth doing for all the units. Once finished it should be stickied in the Official Units forum, imho.

It might be worth putting the name of the Special Ability along the line that forms the relationship. That could start looking a bit cluttered though.
Old May 7th, 2007, 04:56 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Pretty sweet man! Love how Einar's gettin some love :P

Old May 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ

this is definitely worth doing for all the units. once finished it should be stickied in the Official Units forum, imho.
Yep, I believe this too.

Old May 7th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Pretty sweet man! Love how Einar's gettin some love :P

Einar got love from me because he did not get love from anyone at Hasbro - 15 figures versus 30, I was being lazy. I do like how Einar definitely breaks into two separate "armies" and a few stragglers. I have started Utgar...it is a mess

-Ryougabot

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units