Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old January 28th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This episode seems to be off to a good start so far.
Old January 28th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Was just watching the opening credits; Nicolas Cage is an Executive Producer on this show...woah.
Old January 28th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Site Admin

That was a good episode. Much better organized and way better paced than the first one.

Better than the first, me thinks.
Old January 29th, 2007, 01:09 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Haven't seen it yet - just DVRd it while we watched Rome.

But I will be watching Lost again, because ABC finally came around and is putting new episodes of Day Break on ABC.com!

So now I have to add two new shows. I'm starting to be a TV-watching fool. Dang you, satellite!

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 29th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I watched the Dresden files last night for the first time and I have to say it wasnt horrible, but it wasnt great. It didnt leave me with a big desire to run to watch it again, but I wouldnt work up a sweat to change the channel either if it was playing. I am usually into the supernatural investigator type of shows. I dont know, maybe I saw an off episode?

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old January 29th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
I dont know, maybe I saw an off episode?
There are only 2 of them so far...
Old January 29th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Then I caught the end of the first one with the kid who is "special" and all of the one with the egyptian body jumper guy.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old January 29th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The second episode seemed a lot less confusing to me than the first one did. In fact I liked it a lot more on just about every level. Too bad there's a Super Bowl mucking up the schedule because I'd like to see another new episode next week.
Old January 29th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
The second episode seemed a lot less confusing to me than the first one did. In fact I liked it a lot more on just about every level. Too bad there's a Super Bowl mucking up the schedule because I'd like to see another new episode next week.
I too would love to see another new episode, but I am actually glad there isn't a new episode next week. Its pointless for any show to try and compete with the Superbowl.
Old January 29th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
I too would love to see another new episode, but I am actually glad there isn't a new episode next week. Its pointless for any show to try and compete with the Superbowl.
Considering they repeat it during the week at infinitum (I think the first episode played some 9 times last week), what is the point of not going against the Superbowl and keeping those that have started the series going? Having two episodes and taking a break, even a two week break seems, at least to me, detrimental to the series as a whole.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old January 29th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Considering they repeat it during the week at infinitum (I think the first episode played some 9 times last week), what is the point of not going against the Superbowl and keeping those that have started the series going? Having two episodes and taking a break, even a two week break seems, at least to me, detrimental to the series as a whole.
Its a one week break. BSG is on break too.

This week's episode is only reairing twice, tommorrow and Sunday, unless they have changed their schedule since I last looked.
Old January 29th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I gave up on BSG after their Terrorists are Good People storyline ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media