Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old December 10th, 2006, 03:52 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I would like to see Snape give his life to save Harry.
HA HA HA Neverr going to happen.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:59 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
how about audio books?

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old December 10th, 2006, 04:04 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You never know.

The fact that it was Harry's parents that Voldemort killed after Snape overheard the prophecy was the reason that Dumbledore trusted him. He said that Snape felt bad that it was them. Why would he have felt bad that Voldemort killed James Potter, he hated James. It would have had to have been Lily. I think he loved her. Remember how everyone keeps telling Harry how he has his mother's eyes? If he truly loved her, like I think he did, he will see her in Harry's eyes at some point and give his life to save her child. If not give his life, he will do something really really honorable because he loved Lily.
Old December 10th, 2006, 04:09 AM
ToysRUs Kid

I don't think he could have loved her, he screamed at her in the memory Harry saw. But maybe, I don't know. Also with the Horcruxes, We know that the cup is a Horcrux, the Diary was, the ring was and then that there is either an artifact from Ravenclaw or Gryphendor(sp). Dumbledore thinks that there are no artifacts from Gryphandor(sp) but what about at Harries parents house? Maybe they had some artifact that Dumbledore didn't know about. What do you think? And django, yes, there are audio tapes.

Old December 10th, 2006, 04:16 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I don't think he could have loved her, he screamed at her in the memory Harry saw.
I was in love with someone that didn't love me back. It happens.

They were both really good at potions. We know Lily was because Professor Slughorn kept telling Harry that everytime he did something good, and we know that Snape was beause he was the Half Blood Prince. She stood up for him when James and Sirius were picking on him. We don't really know much else, other than Dumbledore trusted him absolutely and his reasoning for that trust was that Snape felt guilty t that he had led Voldemort to kill the Potters. Like I said before, why would he have defected because of James? It had to have been Lily and I think it had to have been because he loved her.

That is assuming you trust Dumbledore's judgement in trusting Snape.
Old December 10th, 2006, 04:20 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Maybe he was secretly in love with James... making him, a gay robot. Or the fact that he yelled at Lily and called her a mudblood and told her not to talk to him meant that he didnt love her.

Old December 10th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Site Admin

As for the Horcruxes, I have no idea what the other 4 could be. It has been said that Harry could be the last Horcrux but I don't believe that. I don't think a peice of Voldemort's soul could have been implanted into Harry for a couple of reasons. The first being the old magic that was used to save his life, love. If Voldemort couldn't even touch the boy how could he put a part of his soul into him. The other reason I don't think he is one is because in The Order of the Phoenix during the big fight scene at the end when Dumbledore and Voldemore are fighting Voldemort possess Harry and couldn't stand being in there because of the love in his heart. If he couldn't possess him for more than a few seconds without the pain, how could his sould have been put in him?

I have no idea what the others could be, but I am pretty sure one of them is not Harry.
Old December 10th, 2006, 04:22 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Or the fact that he yelled at Lily and called her a mudblood and told her not to talk to him meant that he didnt love her.
Boys in love do crazy things. Like I said, its just a theory I have and I think there is enough evidence to support it.
Old December 10th, 2006, 04:26 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Well Dumbledore thinks that he picked an artifact from each house. That would be the locket from Slytherin, the cup from Hufflepuff, the artifact from Ravenclaw, what ever that might be and the last one is either Nagini or an artifact from Gryohindor(sp).

Old December 10th, 2006, 12:10 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Well Dumbledore thinks that he picked an artifact from each house. That would be the locket from Slytherin, the cup from Hufflepuff, the artifact from Ravenclaw, what ever that might be and the last one is either Nagini or an artifact from Gryohindor(sp).
Personally I think it's Nagini. Anyone think Harry is going to die at the end?

Old December 10th, 2006, 12:24 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattar007
Quote:
Anyone think Harry is going to die at the end?
NO! Harry can't die. If he does than Voldemort survives and takes over the world.

Old December 10th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Site Admin

I think since its the end of the series there will be a lot of people dying. Not mention the fact that they will be fighting Voldemort and he has no qualms about killing anyone.

Whether or not Harry is one of them, I don't know. The only way I could see Harry dying is if by doing so, it somehow kills Voldemort.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media