Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 4th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Synergies updated:
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 29th, 2015, 08:03 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So could someone give me a link to buy the above sculpt? I'm having a really had time finding the Black Tooth Warwolf 018 that matches the picture on the card...
$15 for the whole pack at Whole Sale Gaming (Never heard of 'em)
This is where I ordered mine, I got them today and everything went smooth. For anyone still looking for this pack of robots.
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

The newly released Executioner 616 can be activated with Command Beacon.
@flameslayer93 Could you add this under Synergy Benefits Offered please?
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
The newly released Executioner 616 can be activated with Command Beacon.
@flameslayer93 Could you add this under Synergy Benefits Offered please?
Handled! Thanks for reminding me!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 24th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

For some reason, the PDF in the main post won't open. It keeps saying:
Quote:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.
Could there be a permissions problem?
Old May 24th, 2018, 07:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
The link had some gibberish at the end of it. You should be able to access it now.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 24th, 2018, 08:19 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
The link had some gibberish at the end of it. You should be able to access it now.
It just worked for me. Thanks for the quick fix!
Old June 23rd, 2018, 01:39 AM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Heavy support command beacon seems really strangly worded and confusing to me. Do you do it When revealing an order marker or after taking a turn, which is it? These are opposite ends of a turn.

Old June 23rd, 2018, 01:43 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Heavy support command beacon seems really strangly worded and confusing to me. When revealing and order a marker or after taking a turn, which is it?
You reveal the order marker on his card to be able to activate the ability. It is so it cannot combine with zettian infantry bonding.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 23rd, 2018, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Heavy support command beacon seems really strangly worded and confusing to me. Do you do it When revealing an order marker or after taking a turn, which is it? These are opposite ends of a turn.
You only do it after taking a turn. The "when revealing an Order Marker" part is just there to specify that you have to have revealed on Order Marker on him to be able to take that extra turn, so no bonding with Zettian Infantry or Ornak to get the free turns.
Old August 20th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So could someone give me a link to buy the above sculpt? I'm having a really had time finding the Black Tooth Warwolf 018 that matches the picture on the card...
$15 for the whole pack at Whole Sale Gaming (Never heard of 'em)
This is where I ordered mine, I got them today and everything went smooth. For anyone still looking for this pack of robots.

Just checked. They now have it for only $8.

. . . says Nikko
Old February 23rd, 2019, 05:22 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Are there going any plans for other Deathcommander' miniatures in the near future or is Mark 3 the only on for now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs