Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 11th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sudema

That is how we always played it but we had 'statue figures' to replace the originals.
We had an amazing Warhammer20k figure to replace Q9.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 12th, 2015, 09:50 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Seems like a fun idea! I'll hafta try it sometime.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old December 12th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seems legit. The Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers set has tiny little wound markers that could easy fit on Heroscape bases. You could use those.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 2nd, 2016, 11:08 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I just played
Sudema
Raelin
Guilty
Dividers x5

against an army of
Q9
Venoc Warlord
Vipers x5

I thought the viper/Q9 army would win, but that wasn't the case. Vipers killed Guilty and about two squads of Dividers before slashed into extinction. I stupidly moved Raelin up and she died to Queglix in a couple turns. Dividers survived a forward advance so they could engage the mean solborg. From then, I juggled OMs between Dividers and Sudema until she was in a good position. I played on Fulcrum, so Sudema had height and bushes to give her 5 defense. (Who needs Raelin again?) Sudema rolled a 20 on the third or fourth try and the Major was turned to stone. I think this army really showcases where Sudema can shine. She had a good screen and basically Raelin the entire game and killed a more than huge threat. Granted, this won't happen every game, but in this army I bet she'd do decent in most games not against PKs or other stealth fliers.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; February 2nd, 2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Disengage can possibly be mitigated if you have enough Dividers on a choke point.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 06:42 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Since their power works against SAs, I'd say Dividers would make a good screen for her.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 2nd, 2016, 06:47 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Since their power works against SAs, I'd say Dividers would make a good screen for her.

~TAF
That did come up quite a bit. (Well, I guess it was only once or twice, but they mattered to me, okay?)

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 21st, 2016, 01:32 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bringing this thread back up again to talk about my experience with Sudema (Anagram for Medusa, I see what you did there Hasbro!) I pretty much slotted her into a tournament winning list by replacing Q9 and switching ROTV Raelin for SOTM Raelin and gave it to a newer player. His list was:

3x Rats 120
Krav 100
Raelin SOTM 120
Sudema 140
Marcu 20

I played a list that I enjoy quite a bit:
3x Glads 240
2x Blasts 120
Major Q10 150

We basically had our line of engagement in the center of the board with his rats and my Gladiatrons. He moved out Sudema and managed to get 2 Glads, which opened a hole in my lines. By focusing on Sudema, he took out Major Q10 with 1 life left and then she was shot to bits by the Blasts.

I feel like Sudema is a very sharky shark and in a list that is already successful, she can slot in and be successful, as well. She might also make a decent cleanup figure, where her power will clear out a larger percentage of the enemy left while that enemy might not be able to focus enough attacks on her. 3D and 4L is pretty survivable for a few scattered hits.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old August 26th, 2020, 10:20 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
I love Medusa, but she's way over priced. Make her 110 and she's perfect IMO! She can be deadly when used with X-17 and Glads/Blasts, or even just 2-3 squads of Glads. Have them run out and tie down some units, and then once the enemy is locked down, Medusa can challenge them to a staring contest.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Last edited by Dysole; September 15th, 2020 at 12:07 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units