Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old July 12th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I may have to check out the one with Dave Bautista.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 18th, 2021, 10:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been watching HBO's The Wire again this summer, a couple of episodes at a time. Just finished up season 4 this weekend, with one season left to go. I think I'd forgotten how good, good story telling could actually be. It is a little amusing watching the early introduction of that era's technology though. I think I'm going to watch Rome again once I finish. It's been quite a while since I last watched it.
Old July 19th, 2021, 12:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'll have to check out The Wire.

I've been watching Schitt's Creek and love it. About 6 or so episodes into season 2.

Old August 9th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Stranger Things. Season 3
Held off on this one knowing it would be forever for the next season.
They did a great job of representing the 80s. It all felt like a slow grind that was a bit too much like Slither for me. The ending was top notch though.
Old August 9th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The Star Trek NG movies are on right now. It just occurred to me that one of the actors on the Enterprise at the beginning of Generations played Tuvok on Voyager.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; August 12th, 2021 at 03:23 PM.
Old August 12th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

I watched What if? on Disney + last night. I enjoyed it. It was cool how they switched things up in this alternate outcome.

Old August 30th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

I started watching Ozark on Netflix. A few episodes in and I love it.

Old September 4th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Started watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on HBO max. Such a great show (I know it’s old)!
Old September 4th, 2021, 09:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Started watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on HBO max. Such a great show (I know it’s old)!
Definitely in the running for best title song for a show.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 4th, 2021, 10:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
My favorite title song is from WKRP in Cincinatti.

Old September 4th, 2021, 11:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great choice, the out song is pretty unique as well.

I think nothing can top the theme from Taxi also known as Angela from Bob James.

Beverly Hillbillies is fun.
Golden Girls has to be up there.
All in the Family is classic.

Personally I like Silver Spoons.
Old September 5th, 2021, 07:37 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
My favorite title song is from WKRP in Cincinatti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Great choice, the out song is pretty unique as well.

I think nothing can top the theme from Taxi also known as Angela from Bob James.

Beverly Hillbillies is fun.
Golden Girls has to be up there.
All in the Family is classic.

Personally I like Silver Spoons.
Those are are great. I'll through in Cheers as well.

And for music only theme song, I dig the ones from MASH and Barney Miller.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV