Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 25th, 2021, 02:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: For The Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I understand why people like TTS but it has too many things I don't like currently to make it something I'd add to a regular rotation.

~Dysole, noting at least one of those is it eating up a lot of processing power
How much work would be involved for a C3G tourney using Google Docs?
We've done them before. I believe Dysole and Dok either organized or helped organize them. they were fun. Would probably need more Figure cutouts though.
Old March 25th, 2021, 02:12 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G TTS Tourney: Issue One

It’d be very simple. I use google docs for my online testing. TTS is a lot more immersive though.

(Figure cutouts are as easy to make as the TTS figures.)
Old March 25th, 2021, 03:38 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Barrier Reef

The biggest barrier is setting up games but we have a setup process that removes a lot of that annoying parts. Probably would need more of the cutouts but it's certainly doable especially with a couple people working on it.

I'll fully admit that if myth gets around to implementing his changes to TTS I'm gonna be a lot more on board with TTS as an engine.

~Dysole, willing to help/show someone the ropes on ohs tournament setup
Old March 25th, 2021, 11:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Barrier Reef

Quote:
The biggest barrier is setting up games but we have a setup process that removes a lot of that annoying parts. Probably would need more of the cutouts but it's certainly doable especially with a couple people working on it.

I'll fully admit that if myth gets around to implementing his changes to TTS I'm gonna be a lot more on board with TTS as an engine.

~Dysole, willing to help/show someone the ropes on ohs tournament setup
What changes are you specifically speaking of?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 25th, 2021, 11:21 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Rundown

I know he was gonna have some ways to automate dice rolling, OM flipping, have it be obvious what height is what (this is huge for me; I have a really hard time telling heights on TTS), and some other things I'm forgetting about.

~Dysole, who knows he has a whole list somewhere
Old March 26th, 2021, 08:03 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I've got a TTS board saved with cutouts of 98% of C3G figures/their cards. I can pass it to someone in the tourney if it would help streamline things a bit.
Old March 26th, 2021, 08:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quick Rundown

Quote:
I know he was gonna have some ways to automate dice rolling, OM flipping, have it be obvious what height is what (this is huge for me; I have a really hard time telling heights on TTS), and some other things I'm forgetting about.

The map generator program A3n has also includes a dice roller in it. It's a tad buggy 10% of the time, but rerolls can fix that. Honestly once you're used to rolling dice on TTS, though, it's about the same amount of effort either way.

For the height one, some maps on there if you move your mouse over a hex it will say what height it is. I'm not sure how folks put that in there, but it's a feature I love and would love to see on all maps for sure. Definitely helpful.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2021, 09:56 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quick Rundown

Quote:

To clarify earlier comments after talking with A3n, he has scripts for both automated dice rolling and generating maps that have the hexes' height in their description when you scroll over them.

Not sure what you'd really want to automate about Order Marker flipping. Scrolling over something and pushing "f" seems pretty easy to me.

Anyway, Myth might consider reaching out to A3n for what A3n has and they might be able to pool resources productively.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2021, 10:26 AM

Specificity

I think it was something like inputting order markers so that way you don't have to drag and drop. Anyway I reached out to him to let him know.

~Dysole, who would love to see a better TTS
Old March 26th, 2021, 12:22 PM

Strong Guy is strongest there is! Ericth74 nearly soloed me with Strong Guy after I took out the rest of his army. Good win, Eric!

Eric will go on to face the winner of Ronin v. LV and I'll face the loser of that match.

Old March 26th, 2021, 02:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Yeah if you were on Discord last night you could have tuned into @IAmBatman killer play by play of the epic showdown of Surtur and Godzilla!

Can we get a recap posted here? Curious about how that one went down.
Old March 26th, 2021, 02:55 PM

A lot of cat-and-mouse positioning, Sutur hits for Twilight Sword two rounds in a row, then Godzilla just beats the snot out of him with that attack bonus against huge figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy