Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 9th, 2021, 02:30 AM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart
Colorado Scapers!

Greetings! I have been trying to dig through old Colorado threads in search of fellow Scapers and my wanderings have been yet to no avail. But not all is lost! I have found a few local Scapers and we have started a Discord group! We are all excited to find more players in the area! Please reach out if you are in Colorado and looking for a local group.

If you used to be a part of a group in Colorado, I would be quite intrigued about that as well! Where did everyone go? Were the Colorado Scapers swept off to Valhalla by a war mongering Archkyrie? We may never know. Would love to hear from anyone below! Happy Scaping!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers