Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 25th, 2016, 03:37 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, July 30, 20

Okay, awesome! Thanks!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old April 27th, 2016, 04:52 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, April 27, 2016

Wave 19 and other cards through April 27, 2016 are now done. See first post.
(The previous update was July 2014.)
Thanks for waiting.
Old April 30th, 2016, 09:39 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated April 27, 2016

@mathguy

I can't add anymore to your rep at the moment but I think your work has been one of the most valuable additions to Heroscape ever.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old April 30th, 2016, 04:23 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
@mathguy

I can't add anymore to your rep at the moment but I think your work has been one of the most valuable additions to Heroscape ever.

Edit: The Bramcephys card has a comma after "Range 1" for the special attack instead of a period

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:19 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
@mathguy

Edit: The Bramcephys card has a comma after "Range 1" for the special attack instead of a period
Thanks for the report. The comma has been replaced by a period in the PDF now. (This typo propagated from the copy-pastable text in the Book of Bramcephys.)
Old June 6th, 2016, 04:22 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Any chance of an update with the newer glyphs? I think there's 8 now.
Old June 11th, 2017, 02:31 AM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
Any chance of an update with the newer glyphs? I think there's 8 now.
Sorry it took me a year to get to this.
The glyphs (8 of them now) are now done.
Old June 11th, 2017, 02:33 AM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated June 10, 2017

The first post has been updated with the 7 new cards from May 2016 to now.
Enjoy.
Old June 27th, 2017, 03:43 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@mathguy ,

Thanks so much for keeping up with all these releases.
One obvious error for Wave 20 figs: You have called the Sentinels of Grax "Batman".
Old July 4th, 2017, 09:24 AM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

the sentinels name is wrong. unless I missed something and it was changed to batman..... either way thanks for updating this
Old July 13th, 2017, 01:55 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@mathguy ,

Thanks so much for keeping up with all these releases.
One obvious error for Wave 20 figs: You have called the Sentinels of Grax "Batman".
Thanks for typo report. The dangers of copy/paste indeed. Lol.
I'll fix that asap.
Are there any more released cards that I haven't done yet?
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:31 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Hey @mathguy , thanks for these, super useful. Any chance you could do the latest few C3V and SOV releases?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs