Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 5th, 2016, 05:51 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

He has some skills on land. Reading through the Rogue Squadron books now. I'm not sure anyone other than Corran Horn is worth representing with a card though...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 6th, 2016, 01:58 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was just thinking generic common or uncommon X-wing pilots as I'm sure there has been turn over in the ranks due to deaths.
Old June 6th, 2016, 06:45 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

For Porkins sake, shouldn't we at least do a Porkins card?

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old June 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Jdet, here it is:
Quote:
Kaboom
After round 1 Porkins blows up over Yavin. He is then destroyed. Remove Porkins from the board. All other Rebel figures you control now have the sad and or disappointed personality.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 8th, 2016, 10:28 AM

How well do GreyOwl's customs work with HoSS?

Old June 8th, 2016, 10:38 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I haven't used GreyOwl's stuff in a long time...since I started working with HoSS. I would say that they would probably work adequately well with HoSS. The problem will be that most of GreyOwl's cards are not playtested fully, so some of them are not well balanced.
Old June 9th, 2016, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I haven't used GreyOwl's stuff in a long time...since I started working with HoSS. I would say that they would probably work adequately well with HoSS. The problem will be that most of GreyOwl's cards are not playtested fully, so some of them are not well balanced.
Thanks! Are anyone else's Star Wars customs fully playtested and compatible with HoSS? I only ask this as I'm interested in some units you guys aren't doing.

Old June 9th, 2016, 09:39 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Not that I am aware of.
Old June 9th, 2016, 10:02 AM

Cool. Thanks!

Old June 30th, 2016, 01:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
Cool. Thanks!
I think the Dallas guys made some Star Wars customs. I would look for threads or posts by @Dignan and @R˙chean to figure out if/where they posted them on the site.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 30th, 2016, 02:06 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Cool. Thanks!
I think the Dallas guys made some Star Wars customs. I would look for threads or posts by @Dignan and @R˙chean to figure out if/where they posted them on the site.
Yeah, we've actually made a ton. I've only gotten around to posting a handful of them. I need to post up the rest. We did a ton of testing on these guys. You can find what I've posted here.

FYI, these are designed to be balanced and work with traditional heroscape stuff, so I'm not sure how they will work with HoSS.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old June 30th, 2016, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Cool. Thanks!
Yeah, we've actually made a ton. I've only gotten around to posting a handful of them. I need to post up the rest. We did a ton of testing on these guys. You can find what I've posted here.

FYI, these are designed to be balanced and work with traditional heroscape stuff, so I'm not sure how they will work with HoSS.
Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape