Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 19th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Johnny “Shotgun” Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaader View Post
I'm bumping this thread. Used all 4 cowboys in the Battle at the Border tournament today and Shotgun cleaned house!

/bump for love
How well did you do with them Slaader? I've oftentimes thought about using all four cowboys in an army just because I love their sculpts and I really think they're pretty cool, but I just haven't been able to bring myself to. Perhaps if it worked for you, maybe I should give them a shot

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 20th, 2008, 08:00 AM

Slaader is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well I fielded the following 500 point army:

Quote:
Deadeye, Guilty, James Murphy, Shotgun
Laglor
Ninjas
Isamu
Rats
(side bar was: rats/isamu)
Guilty was pretty useless, which surprised me since I've had good luck with him. Deadeye was as always a great squad killer, his ability to snipe things off glyphs really came in handy when combined with the rats.

James and Shotgun are great openers, especially if your opponent moves his common squads in early. Shotgun blasts work great against enemies with counter-strike. I would send in them first, followed by rats for glyphs. You can use the blast when you have a rat adjacent to a foe, causing your rats to scatter which is nice.

Shotgun is great, the extra security of James' whip is nice though. The lawmen would be awesome if wizards made a Posse Squad with bonding.
Old April 20th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm bumping this thread. Used all 4 cowboys in the Battle at the Border tournament today and Shotgun cleaned house!
I don't remember shotgun doing much?
Old April 20th, 2008, 09:20 PM

Slaader is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Probably because in our match I let him die on lava rocks!
Old April 21st, 2008, 09:57 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Probably because in our match I let him die on lava rocks!
Yeah, lava rocks!

seriously though, eeven though you didn't get off the shotgun, it seriously got in my way and made placement of figures that much harder (making sure noone is adjacent on a map with lava is a major p**n in the b*h*nd) so arguably the shotgun did it's job just fine
Old August 26th, 2008, 05:00 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Not as good as James Murphy, that's all I have to say.
Old September 9th, 2008, 12:47 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Murphy is better, but he costs 10 points more. Sullivan+Isamu vs. Murphy is a better comparison.
Old September 9th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

He's fun, and he's only 65 points. I used him in the Heat of Battle because I expected to see lots of guys who like to clump up. I didn't actually activate him that often, and I missed a couple times when I did, but like Zelrig, he's useful just as a scare tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 10th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomo6 View Post
Murphy is better, but he costs 10 points more. Sullivan+Isamu vs. Murphy is a better comparison.
That's actually a very good point!

Shotgun Sully is often overlooked in favor of Murphy, but when you can throw in Isamu with Sully for the same cost as Murph, that's just not too bad of an idea!

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old September 10th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotwalker 8000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomo6 View Post
That's actually a very good point!

Shotgun Sully is often overlooked in favor of Murphy, but when you can throw in Isamu with Sully for the same cost as Murph, that's just not too bad of an idea!
For sure Sullivan's survivability is that much more secure with Isamu as an ally rather than an enemy!
Old June 27th, 2010, 04:49 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

You should add this to synergy offered.

Quote:
- OTONASHI : Tricky Speed 4 : As a unit with a Tricky personality, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan may aid Otonashi with her Tricky Speed 4 movement bonus.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 27th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
You should add this to synergy offered.

Quote:
- OTONASHI : Tricky Speed 4 : As a unit with a Tricky personality, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan may aid Otonashi with her Tricky Speed 4 movement bonus.
I wonder who the "You" in your post is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units