Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 28th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Who likes statistics? I like statistics. Here are a few concerning the SoV.
  • The SoV opened with six Judges. Our newest Judge, BiggaBullfrog, is 14th addition, the 20th overall.
  • There have been 183 unit submissions consisting of 138 unique units(1)(2).
  • Those submissions are from 70 different creators(3) and 74 different submitters.
  • Of the 183, only 25 (14%) have been submitted by someone other than one of the unit's creators.
  • Of the 183, 98 were rejected. 85 (46%) went to next stage.
  • The Judges have written a combined total of 209 reviews(4), with 112 Yea votes (54%) and 97 Nay votes.
  • Of the 85 units that have gone to voting, 78 are finished. Of those, only 19 (24%) have passed.
  • The 19 inducted units are spread across 16 creators(3). Only two creators have had more than one unit inducted.

(1) If a unit was submitted, then quickly pulled back, modified, and resubmitted, those are counted as separate submissions.
(2) Each version of the Green Wyrmling submitted after the first is considered to be a resubmission.
(3) A creative team is considered to be a different entity than each individual creator.
(4) Multiple reviews in the same post or units in the same review are counted as separate reviews.
That's pretty fun to see! thanks for doing this!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:13 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Who likes statistics? I like statistics. Here are a few concerning the SoV.
  • The SoV opened with six Judges. Our newest Judge, BiggaBullfrog, is 14th addition, the 20th overall.
  • There have been 183 unit submissions consisting of 138 unique units(1)(2).
  • Those submissions are from 70 different creators(3) and 74 different submitters.
  • Of the 183, only 25 (14%) have been submitted by someone other than one of the unit's creators.
  • Of the 183, 98 were rejected. 85 (46%) went to next stage.
  • The Judges have written a combined total of 209 reviews(4), with 112 Yea votes (54%) and 97 Nay votes.
  • Of the 85 units that have gone to voting, 78 are finished. Of those, only 19 (24%) have passed.
  • The 19 inducted units are spread across 16 creators(3). Only two creators have had more than one unit inducted.

(1) If a unit was submitted, then quickly pulled back, modified, and resubmitted, those are counted as separate submissions.
(2) Each version of the Green Wyrmling submitted after the first is considered to be a resubmission.
(3) A creative team is considered to be a different entity than each individual creator.
(4) Multiple reviews in the same post or units in the same review are counted as separate reviews.
That's a lot of fun; I love me some data and stats! Thanks for compiling and sharing!

Are you the only OG SoV judge from the initial batch of six?
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Nope! The original 6 were as follows:

Killometer, ZBeeblebrox, NYYS, 1Mmirg, Lamaclown, and me.

Ah, a little walk down memory lane, in the first few pages of the thread.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:00 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Oh cool! (I just assumed because @Scytale manages the first two posts of the thread)
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Nope! The original 6 were as follows:

Killometer, ZBeeblebrox, NYYS, 1Mmirg, Lamaclown, and me.

Ah, a little walk down memory lane, in the first few pages of the thread.
Top notch group there. Is ZB still around? Cool cat from area.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Nope. He's drifted away, like people do.

edit: @The Dewk , Killometer founded the SoV. Those were his posts originally. Scy has used some sort of Borg-like absorption technique to take control of them, and now he is their master. It is all quite unnerving.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 29th, 2017 at 01:48 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I'm the 10th Judge, actually. I'm pretty sure I hold the record for the longest tenure, though. I also have the most reviews written by a sizeable margin (more than twice the 2nd most).
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I'm the 10th Judge, actually. I'm pretty sure I hold the record for the longest tenure, though. I also have the most reviews written by a sizeable margin (more than twice the 2nd most).
One of the true tests of a volunteer project is if it can survive a transition in leadership. The SoV's first leader was its founder, Killometer, who did not serve especially long, but who was doubly important in the early days. First, it was his idea to have this group and he founded it, and second, he was the leader during the difficult formation of the partnership with the C3V. To my mind, Killometer exercised the patience and grace of a saint during that process, while Griffin made it incredibly difficult from the other side.

The SoV is around and productive today because of Scy, who took the leadership reins from Killometer. Running a volunteer project, keeping an active membership involved and contributing, is not easy, as we see from many other projects that have come and gone over the years. Scy has been a champ, keeping this group active and relevant throughout his long service here. The community owes him a debt of gratitude, for sure.

= =
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:07 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Always enjoy reading your reviews Scytale.

They were fortunate to be absorbed by you.
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
... while Griffin made it incredibly difficult from the other side...
That made my day.
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
... while Griffin made it incredibly difficult from the other side...
That made my day.
You have no idea.

= =
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:50 PM

Being privy to the posts in C3G's Inner Sanctum and my own experience gives me some idea. I have the utmost respect for Griff and what he accomplished for C3G but it still gives me shivers when I think about how he tore into my design for Conan.
I was still so innocent...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs