Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 19th, 2017, 06:20 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Board Games On Chinese Subjects

I have now received the rare Emperor's Choice from the BGG Store. It includes the English Rules (2.0). Besides buying some card sleeves, I've copied the back of the Rules for the players, which includes info from the small player aid. While all other of the many game components are either pictoral icons or bilingual, that info on the back of the aid are in Japanese (as is the back of the game box).

Its odd that the other side is in English, but this overall situation is perfectly acceptable. They give you so many small plastic bags that I haven't even used them all yet when I punched out and bagged up all the tiles. And yet somehow it all fits into the small box!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games