Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 6th, 2014, 12:07 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: BattleMasters - customized game

PS: Chas held the tower against all comers!
Old January 6th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Your Wood Elves took down the dragon? I can't recall.
Old January 6th, 2014, 02:56 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Actually, we did hold out and win the game, although I forget exactly how. It was Taeblewaker (my partner) who suggested I reoccupy the tower with my second Elf unit, after the first was destroyed there. So tactical discussions were a big part of the game which I, as an old wargamer, enjoyed so much.
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:09 AM

Dranore Woo who?

Thank you Grishnak for posting the battle report and the pics of your updated game. Seeing those pics inspired me to get it for Christmas a few years back and I've had lots of fun playing and modifying since then. By chance have you finished your updated ruleset? I have made many modifications of my own, but I am curious what you did differently.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games