Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old October 25th, 2012, 10:55 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker
Onacara Banned?

So, I was just browsing a random thread, and I came across one of Onacara's posts. His name was grey and crossed out.

It just surprised me, because while he didn't really have much patience with noobs, he seemed like a decent guy and active veteran of the community.

I haven't been on much recently, so I probably missed something, but what exactly happened?

(Sorry if this has already been answered.)
Old October 26th, 2012, 01:56 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Onacara Banned?

I don't have a confirmation for why he was banned (I doubt that will be divulged anyway. Privacy and whatnot). But there's a chance it was related to a series of transactions concerning a heroscape collection he was selling on behave of his nephew. Essentially, items took much longer than they should have to arrive, and some of the packages came up with items missing.

Again, I do not know if it was because of this, or something totally different. It was a pretty big surprise to everyone when it happened.
Old October 26th, 2012, 01:59 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
I don't have a confirmation for why he was banned (I doubt that will be divulged anyway. Privacy and whatnot). But there's a chance it was related to a series of transactions concerning a heroscape collection he was selling on behave of his nephew. Essentially, items took much longer than they should have to arrive, and some of the packages came up with items missing.

Again, I do not know if it was because of this, or something totally different. It was a pretty big surprise to everyone when it happened.

Yeah, I saw about that, but it looked as if the buyer eventually got everything. If it was a private thing that got him banned, I completely understand, it just seems a little weird.
Old October 26th, 2012, 02:13 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Aye. Exactly what many of us thought.
Old October 26th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Probably best not to speculate. If the community needed to know why, the Admins would post it.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Probably best not to speculate. If the community needed to know why, the Admins would post it.
This.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
This.
Well, will you at least tell us if this is a Temp Ban?

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 26th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Well, will you at least tell us if this is a Temp Ban?
Nope.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

I volunteer to buy him a new site supporter subscription.
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Tony is fine, trust me. Him and I chat on FB every so often. His activity here was very limited the past year or so anyway.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 26th, 2012, 02:43 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I too, was shocked to see him banned. The thing that shocked me most was, if it was because of the poor transactions, why wasn't Pickle banned?

But anyway, like mac said, if the Admins wanted us to know, then they would've told us. And when you start to speculate, rumors start up and bad things happen...
Old October 26th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

It's not like this was the first time he has had these kind of transaction "problems"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online