Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:17 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart
Re: VLP's Custom Marvel & DC & a few others

I like how you started your review "If I'm being honest", sounded like Simon Cowel on American Idol. I really appreciate your honest assessment. You are right, too many powers. I know it should be 3 and maybe 4 at the very most. I made adjustments to both cards removing some powers so the cards aren't so cluttered. Thanks for your input. What you all did with the C3G customizations is amazing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations