Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 30th, 2016, 01:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: "I Could Beat That Army" - in a galaxy far, far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX
Vader 1.0
Eweb Gunner x3
Stormtroopers x1
A-Zulman 170
Tusken Raiders x5 250
Tusken Snipers 130
R2-D2 30
C-3PO 10

Excluding the single squad of STs and Vader's choke, you're only getting in single attacks. Swarm with Raiders, if available shots at Vader with Snipers. R2 boosts all their rolls and Threepio helps get iniative so AZ can give the Raiders the defense boost before you get an attack in.
You know that Eweb Gunners get to fire their special attack up to 3 times right?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 30th, 2016, 03:38 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

xD. For some reason I thought it was the Atgar Cannon. . The Tusken Army would still bring enough troops to overwhelm them.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 30th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
A-Zulman 170
Tusken Raiders x5 250
Tusken Snipers 130
R2-D2 30
C-3PO 10
The greatest opponent for the Tusken Raiders:

No sand! Actually, I think a Rebel pod would work well.

Rebel Captain x2 130
Rebel Troopers x4 220
Princess Leia Organa 100
Obi-Wan Kenobi 150

Rebel Snow Troopers x2 or Bossk could also fill Obi-Wan's spot.
Old April 4th, 2016, 11:41 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Rebel Captain x2 130
Rebel Troopers x4 220
Princess Leia Organa 100
Obi-Wan Kenobi 150
AT-ST x2
Jedi Knight Luke

AT-STs storm the Captains and knock them out. 1 OM on Luke per turn to knock out a few squaddies.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 31st, 2016, 11:19 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

2x Rancor
2x Arrow Gruts
Dengar

Bounty on Luke. Take him out from afar. Rancors go for ATs. If needed, they and AGs screen for Dengar.

My Customs
Old May 31st, 2016, 12:58 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Palpatine 170
Bib Fortuna 90
Lobot 80
3x Gamorrean Guards 195
R2 30
FX-7
600 pts

Oh yes, this will be quite fun.
Palpatine as the Admin of Cloud City, but really, he is going to sit on his throne and watch. I might even use the figure of him on his throne instead of the one with lightning. All OMs on Lobot. Gamorreans spam the Rancors, keeping apart to try to limit the number they can hit at once. Bib, boosted by both R2 and Palpatine, will keep kicking out Gamorreans, possibly shooting once in a while, but keeping out of range of Dengar and behind a screen. The golden part of this strategy will be keeping the Rancors hung up until they get unlucky enough (perhaps with Palpatine's help) and I start getting turns with them. Then they will rip into each other or Dengar. Gamorreans are robust enough to not have to worry about the Arrow Gruts in most cases and might be able to inflict wounds on the Rancors, especially with strategic placement to have them start turns there.

EDIT: Whoops, too many points! Drop a squad of Gamorreans and 3PO and take a FX-7 to throw down somewhere where Palpatine might make his last stand or Bib might setup his recruiting booth.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; June 17th, 2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old June 15th, 2016, 09:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That Bib, R2, Palpatine mix sounds crazy sauce. I'd have to think on this one.

Old June 17th, 2016, 12:04 PM

Palpatine is 170 points so you'd have to drop R2 and C3-PO

My Customs
Old June 17th, 2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Palpatine is 170 points so you'd have to drop R2 and C3-PO
Good catch!

Jugger

Old October 4th, 2016, 01:29 PM
"like" happy

Alright I'm going to change this up a little bit. Its got a little stagnant over here. I'm adding classic in here with our HOSS units.
Palpatine 170
Mittens 120
Venoc Vipers x7 280
R2D2 30
600pts
Mittens, palpatine, and a hidden mission R2 D2 help the venocs roll their frenzy just a little better. Also, palpatine counters your palpatine, and the vipers tear through your pigs/lobot/and bib before you can respawn too many of them. I know this combo works great because I have played it.

EDIT: Whoever is going to beat this and so on feel free to add in Classic and C3V with your HOSS units. They all play well together anyways.

Old May 18th, 2017, 03:15 PM

3 AT-STs

Without a heavy hitter, you'll have trouble getting past my autoshield. And you have to do it 18 times. I can ignore engagement and with any luck, I'll be blasting your starting zone before you can clear out. One Walker after another.

Jugger

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape