Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old June 29th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: The Joke Thread

Joke of the Day

The missing limbs collection!

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs standing on a porch?
Spoiler Alert!

What do you call a man with no arms no legs out in the middle of the ocean?
Spoiler Alert!

What is a good name for a lady with only one leg?
Spoiler Alert!

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a bush?
Spoiler Alert!

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs hanging on a wall?
Spoiler Alert!

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs in a mailbox?
Spoiler Alert!

What do you call a guy with no arms no legs flying over a fence?
Spoiler Alert!

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs waterskiing?
Spoiler Alert!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old June 29th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Joke Thread

A skeleton enters a bar and orders a beer and a mop.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old June 29th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Syvarris and a Venoc Viper were standing in a small forest glade. They listened as a mighty battle was occurring midst the trees. They watched in horror as Jotun came crashing down and a tall bloodied, rather angry looking Krug stood over him. Syvarris leaned over and whispered to the snake, "You think you could survive an attack from that thing?"
The terrified viper replied, "No dice."

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; June 29th, 2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: sorry for the double post
Old June 29th, 2013, 06:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Why couldn't the Werewolf Lord control his SUV?

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 29th, 2013, 06:11 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Two atoms are walking along when one of them says "Oh no! I think I lost an electron!". The other asks "Are you sure?". The first atom replies "I'm positive!"
Old June 29th, 2013, 06:15 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Here's one.
In the beginning god made heaven and earth. The rest was made in china.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Here's one.
In the beginning god made heaven and earth. The rest was made in china.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Just kidding Eraguy!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Joke of the Day

What do you do if a dog chews a dictionary?

Spoiler Alert!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Joseph King, Retired

I found this joke, thought it was super funny so I am making a second joke of the day. I couldnt wait.

Joke of the Day

A guy needed a horse, so he went to a temple and got one. Before he left, the priest told him that it was a special horse. In order for it to go, you said 'thank god' and for it to stop you said 'amen'. So the guy went, and a few minutes later he dozed off on his horse. A few hours later, he woke up and was going off the edge of a cliff. So he shouted 'Amen!' and the horse stopped a few inches from the edge.
'Whew,' he said. 'Thank god."

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Pssst...

A man entered a pub to order a drink. As he sat at the bar he watched a man approach another custom and take the seat next to him. The bar patron could tell both men were obviously very drunk. He listened as the two men began conversing. Anyone could tell the two men immediately took to each other. The patron listened as one man asked, "Where are you from?"
"I am from Ireland," came the response.
"Really!? I'm from Ireland too, bartender another round!"
The man then asked, "What's your home city?"
"I lived in Dublin," was the answer.
"Really!? Dublin is where I lived too! Bartender another round!"
"So, what street did you grow up on?"
"Bolton," was the answer.
"No way! Me too! Bartender another round!"
The too men left laughing heartily. The bar patron turned to the bartender and said, "Well that was rather coincidental."
The bartender seemed surprised. "What that. The O'Brien twins are regulars."

Pssst...
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:31 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Two muffins are sitting in an oven.

The first muffin looks at the second muffin and says, "man it sure is hot in here"

The second muffin looks at the first muffin and says. "Oh my god a talking muffin!"

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media