Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old March 18th, 2015, 12:41 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

If only....

H E R O S C A P E
Old May 27th, 2015, 06:44 PM

Redstone Woo who?

There's plenty of Heroclix figures with which to make some customs. I've been thinking of Wolverine, Thor, and some of the other bigger name super heroes.

Redstone
"Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein
Old May 27th, 2015, 11:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oni View Post
I still mourn for the demise of Marvelscape.
Have you tried C3G yet? Our units are so much fun to play.
This.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2015, 11:56 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
This.
I also agree. Even if they have yet to make a Yellow Lantern (Scarecrow) card... *hint hint*

But really, if you can find like a bulk box of Heroclix somewhere, chances are any hero or villain you grab, C3G has a Heroscape card for. High recommended.
Old August 16th, 2015, 12:22 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This.
I also agree. Even if they have yet to make a Yellow Lantern (Scarecrow) card... *hint hint*

But really, if you can find like a bulk box of Heroclix somewhere, chances are any hero or villain you grab, C3G has a Heroscape card for. High recommended.
*Ahem*

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=41938
Old August 16th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah. YL Scarescrow has been unleashing a Murder of Crows for three years. Great design.
One of the absolute coolest Heroclix figures.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 16th, 2015, 11:29 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This.

*Ahem*

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=41938
I literally Ctrl+F'd the Books Of for this. I must be blind. Sorry guys.
Old August 16th, 2015, 02:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You were probably looking for Yellow Lantern Scarecrow instead of Yellow Lantern Jonathan Crane.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2015, 11:06 PM

Quote:
You were probably looking for Yellow Lantern Scarecrow instead of Yellow Lantern Jonathan Crane.
Yeeeeep. Didn't even cross my mind. That's what I get for browsing Scapers hours after I should have been in bed. :P
Old August 23rd, 2015, 05:12 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On the actual thread topic: With the release of MTG: Arena, if it sells well, I feel like a remake of Marvel Heroscape is more likely to happen than more ClassicScape, considering how well the Marvel Studios films have been doing.

I might even be so optimistic to suggest that the upcoming Civil War film could serve as a pretty good backdrop/merchandising tie-in for this game:
Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Falcon, Hawkeye, War Machine, Vision, Ant-Man, Black Widow, Phil Coulson, etc. A board game featuring the power players in that film I would imagine selling pretty well.

If we look back, Marvel Heroscape was released in 2007, BEFORE Iron Man was released. The characters are way more recognizable now than they were then, I could see it selling pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
On the actual thread topic: With the release of MTG: Arena, if it sells well, I feel like a remake of Marvel Heroscape is more likely to happen than more ClassicScape, considering how well the Marvel Studios films have been doing.
Would this be from less than 0% of a chance to 0% of a chance?

Old August 23rd, 2015, 06:28 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Would this be from less than 0% of a chance to 0% of a chance?
Assuming my math is correct.... Yeah, I carried the 4.

Ticked all the way up to 0%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News