Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old June 7th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Terrain:HEXLESS HEROSCAPE TERRAIN 6-3-17

I have found that Valspar Stone (Sandstone now) will not hurt the foam and it is textured. Pretty cool. They sell it at Lowes. There is a sandstone color as well.
It was originally called Gotham Gray.
Old June 7th, 2017, 07:49 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That altar is awesome...
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:53 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I did research on different kinds of polyurethane. There was a minwax one that wasnt supposed to melt the foam but it still did a little. So if you try an aerosol, test it first on something that you dont mind destroying.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 7th, 2017, 04:06 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It worked great on foamboard. The original pieces I sprayed are still strong.

I never tried it on just foam. I will do a test.
Old June 8th, 2017, 11:02 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Acrylic spray paints should work without melting.
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Trex's Terrain:DIY Table Top Crystals tutorial 6-30-17

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:19 AM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:32 AM

Re: Trex's Terrain:DIY Table Top Crystals tutorial 6-30-17

Is the cottage ruin all foam as well?

Very nice.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:19 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Very nice.
No, the cottage ruin is from the same material I make the bowls of most of my dice towers. Its industrial grade cardboard roll stock core. I cut that stuff with my jig saw.

Old July 1st, 2017, 11:02 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Very nice.
No, the cottage ruin is from the same material I make the bowls of most of my dice towers. Its industrial grade cardboard roll stock core. I cut that stuff with my jig saw.
That is so cool. I had a similar idea and brought home a couple of cardboard rolls from my work. My first issue is how to cut through the really thick cardboard and make clean cuts for windows and doors. I haven't quite worked that out yet, or exactly what I want to build with them.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 1st, 2017, 01:30 PM
"like" happy

@keglo, you can get a jig saw at a lowes or home depot for as little as 20-25 bucks. This is easily the most well rounded saw for anything table top. Also, use the finer teeth metal blades for a cleaner cut.

There at Walmart for under 20 bucks.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 01:07 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@keglo, you can get a jig saw at a lowes or home depot for as little as 20-25 bucks. This is easily the most well rounded saw for anything table top. Also, use the finer teeth metal blades for a cleaner cut.

There at Walmart for under 20 bucks.
Thanks. I'll look at them. You might have guessed, I'm not much of a handyman. Just ask my poor wife

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 19th, 2017, 04:17 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Terrain:New Candy For the Eyes 8-19-17

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:19 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles