Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old June 20th, 2016, 07:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Turned in Xizor.
Thanks for the quick turn around. Take your point as you have earned it with that great report.
Old June 21st, 2016, 10:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks for the great report @Black_Charos , it brought to light some new play styles I had not thought of. Well done.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 21st, 2016, 11:33 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks guys! I'd be curious to see how he played in other tests, I had trouble fitting him into more typical army structures.
Old June 21st, 2016, 12:18 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Black Charos, can you include a round-by-round breakdown of your tests in the future? Your feedback is excellent and you seem like a great analytical mind. Letting us read through what happens helps us see how you use the figures, if you might have missed something, etc. It happens every once in a while, even with the best of us, that something like an ability that can only be used once per round, etc., slips through.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 21st, 2016, 03:05 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Black Charos, can you include a round-by-round breakdown of your tests in the future? Your feedback is excellent and you seem like a great analytical mind. Letting us read through what happens helps us see how you use the figures, if you might have missed something, etc. It happens every once in a while, even with the best of us, that something like an ability that can only be used once per round, etc., slips through.
Definitely! I'll make sure to spruce that part of the report up in the future.
Old June 23rd, 2016, 03:43 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

So... first off, this isn't a sign-up for anything, it's a request.

My favorite character from the Star Wars universe is Qui-Gon Jinn (I can feel your hatred from here), no, I'm not requesting him to be made immediately, or ever for that matter. I'm requesting a PM for whenever, if ever, Qui-Gon becomes available for playtesting, I would love to play-test again for HoSS, but I haven't seen anything that really interests me as of late. However, if Qui-Gon Jinn is ever created by HoSS, I would love to playtest him. (I promise not to fanboy too much)

P.S. I am planning to playtest again for HoSS as soon I finish some personal projects.

(P.P.S. If you have opposing opinions about Qui-Gon Jinn and think that I need to be schooled on the matter, message me and open up a thread where we can debate. )

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old June 23rd, 2016, 03:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You are in luck, I recently competed an early test for him myself. He may need some tweaking and another test before we can get him out to you but he is pretty far along the pipeline. However, we may wait on Padawan Obi-Wan so they come up for testing together but he too is moving along well. Things just tend to slow down around here in the Summer, where as we tend to pick up the pace in the Fall and Winter months. Must be tied to the warmer weather!
Old June 23rd, 2016, 06:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@CJtheMighty , Qui Gon is well on the way. We have them in the works but need to finish up our return of the jedi Releases first. No hate for loving Qui Gon. Everyone does not have to love certain characters. My favorite characters in the films are the episode 3 clone troopers that have no amazing powers yet still kill most of all the jedi.(See my Avatar)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 2nd, 2016, 01:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Xizor is all wrapped up and being pulled from Public PT. Thanks to everyone who helped out with testing on him. Take your point if I forgot mention it.
Old March 4th, 2017, 06:56 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

And the people rejoiced. Yeah! i finally finished the playtest report for the Imperial Speeder Bikes. I hope it helps.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old May 5th, 2017, 06:00 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

We are very close to an Endor release; only three cards left. If you are interested in getting an Endor release, complete with cute furry Ewoks and fast moving Speeder Bikes, please help out!

General Han Solo - PM @mac122

Endor Leia - PM @Yodaking

Rebel Commandos - PM @Fi Skirata and @Porkins (because Fi hasn't been around much lately)

Faction test - if you are interested in testing the Rebel Endor faction (Han + Leia and/or Rebel Commandos) PM @Porkins
Old July 30th, 2018, 08:45 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Any word on when play testing for Ep. I characters will open up? I can't wait to see what y'all have cooking

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape