Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old April 12th, 2013, 01:52 PM

PooEater Woo who?
Re: Drizzt Do'Urden and Guenhwyvar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Nice looking card, watch out for the order of characteristic on the left side.

It should read:
Drow
Unique Hero
Ranger
Tricky

You're also missing Summon Gwen ability but this is a whole lot better than I could do...well done and welcome to the site!
I realized my messed up characteristics right after I posted it... (I am not only new to the site but completely new to Heroscape so I'm still in learning mode)
Also, Gwen was left off on purpose... I feel Drizzt is a pretty good character on his own that I am excited to try to play with...
Thanks for your help

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs