Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old February 12th, 2013, 11:07 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: My Were-creatures idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troywolfe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
For the Wereboar, I would try some sort of knockback like Shurrak.
I was thinking I could combine Shurrak's knockback with the Templar Knight's galloping charge. So if Wereboar begins his move like 3 spaces away from the figure he attacks and the figure is not destroyed by the attack, the its knocked back. Thats what I was thinking when you mentioned the knock back.
I like that idea. Go for it!

~Sir Yeshua Forgemaster
Old February 14th, 2013, 08:45 PM

Troywolfe Woo who?
Re: My Were-creatures idea

Sorry about the long absence. I like the idea, just not sure how to word it. Anyone got any objections to what I edited?

Last edited by Troywolfe; February 14th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs