Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Oh, I thought you meant Necro AS Spidey proxy. Shortened writing. How unclear.
Old September 5th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Griff and I are the only ones who can update the first post. So I like to give you guys notice when I do.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2010, 12:13 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Picky, picky. I spelled it out more now, not that it matters, since you two know and you two are the only ones who need to know.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2010, 12:14 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Noooooooo!!! I missed it!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 5th, 2010, 12:16 AM

We've got lots of stuff hovering around the Design and ERB phase right now. More will come soon enough.

Edit: Seriously, though, Hahma and Griff have been knocking out a ton of initial playtests lately. I think Griff's on his third or fourth tonight in so many nights. He keeps taking things off my hands! lol
If school weren't dragging me down so much right now, I'd hit those playtests a little harder myself and we'd be clocking even faster, but, oye.
Anyway, it's drizzling right now, but soon the floodgates are going to start opening again.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 5th, 2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:20 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

By the way, the Heroes took a vote and it passed unanimously to post the mini with the playtest so here he is:

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Just finished up Gordon. Man, probably one of my favorite figures yet; VERY thematic. Writing up my report as we speak... err... type.
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:18 PM

Yeah - I did the initial playtest on him. Absolute blast. Did you get to try him in tandem with Alfred and some Beat Cops? Those together with Batman and Robin are just killer.

Old September 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah - I did the initial playtest on him. Absolute blast. Did you get to try him in tandem with Alfred and some Beat Cops? Those together with Batman and Robin are just killer.
Wat! Don't tell me! He has Cop bonding!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:22 PM

No.

Old September 5th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No Alfred, but the Beat Cops work perfectly with him and the Cowboys. You move enough of them up to act as a screen, Jonah gives all of the Unique Lawmen an automatic skull, and any attack is blocked by an officer's sacrifice. You get that bunch on height while your Vigilante skulks around in the shadows and it's a tough group to beat, no doubt.

I also got my first real try with Arkillo and the Sinestro Corps Soldiers for the Army Test, and they're great, too. REALLY glad to see that TrollandToad just got some more Arkillos in...
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Sounds like fun!

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy