Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 17th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

If it's Transformers customs you're wanting to discuss, there's two things you want:

1. C3G (see the links in my signature). C3V/SoV only deal with Valhalla units.

2. @Soundwarp SG-1

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negalith View Post
Thanks for having me. I was really hoping that was the mindset, as I really love the Transformers Deep Cuts line and they were actually a bit of the gateway that lead me to Heroscape recently.

Since you are definitely the guy to talk to regarding the custom figures then, how would I go about requesting certain characters? I mentioned on the Heroscape and Heroscape_Customs Subreddits some ideas regarding the Seekers such as Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp. I have lots of ideas about them, but I'm not as adjusted to the game design/stat design of characters, and wasn't sure who to talk to as a means of designing/balancing the characters.
This community is quite strong, which is why (IMHO) the Reddit presence is so dead. You came to the right place.

I didn't know there were Transformers customs around, but that's no surprise. Not every custom is as good as every other custom, but if @Soundwarp SG-1 did some, then you are in luck. He's terrific!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 17th, 2020, 07:49 PM

Negalith is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Thanks for having me. I was really hoping that was the mindset, as I really love the Transformers Deep Cuts line and they were actually a bit of the gateway that lead me to Heroscape recently.

Since you are definitely the guy to talk to regarding the custom figures then, how would I go about requesting certain characters? I mentioned on the Heroscape and Heroscape_Customs Subreddits some ideas regarding the Seekers such as Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp. I have lots of ideas about them, but I'm not as adjusted to the game design/stat design of characters, and wasn't sure who to talk to as a means of designing/balancing the characters.
This community is quite strong, which is why (IMHO) the Reddit presence is so dead. You came to the right place.

I didn't know there were Transformers customs around, but that's no surprise. Not every custom is as good as every other custom, but if @Soundwarp SG-1 did some, then you are in luck. He's terrific!
The only customs I've come accross are the C3G ones. They seem pretty balanced, but I don't have a whole lot of experience with the game yet, so I'm not the best person to make a judgment call. I really want to find the best input when it comes to customs, specifically the 3 Seekers, as they are some of my favorite characters in the Transformers franchise and have a oddly non-existent presence in C3G.

Here's the link to the cards I was looking at:
https://www.heroscapers.com/xorlof/cardprint/#

"I will create desolation and call it peace." -Megatron
Old February 17th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

C3G is great! C3G is the granddaddy of the group customs workshops. If you like supers and Heroscape, it's one stop shopping.

= =
Old February 17th, 2020, 08:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's not odd at all give that it's been less than a full year since we completed our first Transformers design. We move fast, but not THAT fast, and there's a lot of other stuff we're focused on as well. I think we've done four or five Transformers total, with more on the way in time (though interest in what we do and in our doing more Transformers stuff can only help make it a priority for us).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2020, 08:12 PM

Negalith is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's not odd at all give that it's been less than a full year since we completed our first Transformers design. We move fast, but not THAT fast, and there's a lot of other stuff we're focused on as well. I think we've done four or five Transformers total, with more on the way in time (though interest in what we do and in our doing more Transformers stuff can only help make it a priority for us).
From what I've seen they really capture the essence of the characters. It was a huge draw, and with all the deep cuts figures coming out and the fact I've been wanting to pick up Heroscape for a long time, it was the final nail in the coffin as far as me taking the plunge. If I may, who do I talk too about possibly submitting ideas? I don't want to assume. I know I'm still new, but I'm really excited. Thanks for all you guys do!

*Sorry, I just saw the recent post below. Thanks for letting me know! I'll shoot him a message. Thanks again!

"I will create desolation and call it peace." -Megatron
Old February 17th, 2020, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
From what I've seen they really capture the essence of the characters. It was a huge draw, and with all the deep cuts figures coming out and the fact I've been wanting to pick up Heroscape for a long time, it was the final nail in the coffin as far as me taking the plunge. If I may, who do I talk too about possibly submitting ideas? I don't want to assume. I know I'm still new, but I'm really excited. Thanks for all you guys do!

*Sorry, I just saw the recent post below. Thanks for letting me know! I'll shoot him a message. Thanks again!
If you want to know more about C3G.

If you want to submit designs for discussion.

If you just want to chat about all things C3G.

Old March 10th, 2020, 02:28 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Hi,

I don't know if it's the good places to ask that

Safari do not send to France the newly announce mini (https://store.safariltd.com/products...gurines-342222). Is there someone which is ok to send to France those? (I still need to do a survey in the french forum to see if we will be enough for a complete pack)

Last edited by Zeldarck; March 10th, 2020 at 02:49 AM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent question! I'm confident that someone will be along presently with a big container of those things, and ready & willing to break it up. Just watch for announcements.

I love hearing from our friends overseas!

= =
Old March 11th, 2020, 03:19 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Nice
We are in for at least 60 of them for the moment. If someone want to break up a pack, PM me. I will do the dispatch here

Thanks, I like how your community welcome us easily
Old March 19th, 2020, 01:23 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

This is an IT question, but I am hoping one of you can help an old timer

Some posts, like the miniature information thread, will not show any picture.

For example, on the last page:
Displayed - Goblin squad and bee squad
Not displayed - starspawn, bugbear skulker, and hobgoblin sharpshooter

I am using google chrome

Is there something I need to change in settings?
Old March 19th, 2020, 01:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Are you using a work computer?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs