Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Update: How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from hist

OK, I'm doing this too.
Old November 5th, 2010, 01:08 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds like a plan to me!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 5th, 2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Where'd I leave those swamp tiles?
Old November 5th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I used snow tiles, I have an abundance of them from boosters.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old November 5th, 2010, 01:34 PM

Redstone Woo who?
Re: How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
I would do it.

I say figure out how many people would do it, then set a date for everyone to ship them on.
I discovered Heroscape last winter, and play it with my wife and her grandson. I really like it and have invested quite a bit of cash to buy figures and terrain. I see the passion for the game on the forums. I'm surprised WoTC dumped it, as there must be a huge fanbase (who buy stuff!) out there. I'd like to see more classic 'Scape, but I've bought some of the D&D 'Scape figures as well.

I think the plan would have a bigger impact if they received the tiles (or whatever) on or near the same day. Pick a day, I'll send a tile or two.

Redstone
"Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein
Old November 5th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

We are all shipping on Nov 16th. They will get them in waves over a few days. Its about the best you can coordinate something like this.
Old November 5th, 2010, 01:50 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
We are all shipping on Nov 16th. They will get them in waves over a few days. Its about the best you can coordinate something like this.
So we are sending out on the 16th, or a few days earlier so it arrives then? Probably won't make that big of a difference, but if it arrives the day they are releasing the "last" scape it might make a bigger impression.
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from history.

I'm in.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; November 5th, 2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: I wish I had a unopened box of Tundra-I'd send that
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am sure it has been said, maybe not, but WotC can't touch my nuts.
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sure, I hate my overabundance of 1-hex tiles. I'd send 20+ tiles if it'd make a difference!

EDIT: If you really want to make them mad, send ALL of your Swamp Water tiles instead!

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; November 5th, 2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And now it has...

Old November 5th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I am sure it has been said, maybe not, but WotC can't touch my nuts.
That's weird, you've never been too picky about who touched them in the past...
Old November 5th, 2010, 04:42 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

I'm in for at least 6 in really big boxes.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News