Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old April 27th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Updated - Duncan's Collection of Superhero Maps.

I really like the custom terrain on this one. The chainlink fences in particular really add to the factory feel.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 29th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cool maps. I just have a question.
When you use the shadow tiles as road, do you still get the road bonus?
Old April 29th, 2010, 02:35 PM

Duncan knows what's in an order marker Duncan knows what's in an order marker

Thanks scapemage921, Xn F M, and tcglkn.

tcglkn - My house rules always give a bonus for street or sidewalk, regardless of tiles used. In some of my alien world maps the swamp tiles are considered green roads and when playing on that map you get the bonus for swamp tiles.

Xn F M - I found the fence at this website for 13 bucks. http://www.build-a-rama.com/1_32/per...fence_32.shtml They have some other cool stuff that works well with heroscape stuff.

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

-Sun Tzu The Art of War
Old April 29th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Thanks scapemage921, Xn F M, and tcglkn.

tcglkn - My house rules always give a bonus for street or sidewalk, regardless of tiles used. In some of my alien world maps the swamp tiles are considered green roads and when playing on that map you get the bonus for swamp tiles.
I'm sorry, I meant defense bonus. But I guess if you get the movement bonus you don't get a defense bonus.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios