Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old August 4th, 2006, 09:33 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
How did I know Hex...

I first found Tintin in the 4th grade. "Destination Moon".
"Tintin in America" next.
I searched out every book I could find, wasn't easy.

I see that they're all easily availible now which is cool.
I'm going to get my daughter a few for her upcoming B-Day.
Then she'll know why I call our neighbors little white terrier "Snowy".

The for the link!
Releasing the Hounds Tonight!

Old August 4th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Asterix and Obelix definitely made me laugh more. The names alone were hysterical. The Romans had names like Krismus Bonus. It was a hoot. But I always loved the high adventure of the Tintin stories, and the way developments in one books lead to hijinks in the next. Like the find Calculus early on, and then he invents the spacecraft, and then those dopy detectives end up with the silly beards, and...

I loved 'em all. I couldn't get Captain America and Spider-Man in Africa, but it was easy to make do with Tintin and Asterix.
Old August 4th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
How did I know Hex...

I first found Tintin in the 4th grade. "Destination Moon".
"Tintin in America" next.
I searched out every book I could find, wasn't easy.

I see that they're all easily availible now which is cool.
I'm going to get my daughter a few for her upcoming B-Day.
Then she'll know why I call our neighbors little white terrier "Snowy".
Joah my first volumes from the library were Cigars of the Pharoahs, the Crab with the Golden Claws, The Black Island, and the Seven Crystal Balls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Releasing the Hounds Tonight!
Awesome! Sorry, didn't mean to rib you on the lack of using them. But oh man, they are a pure delight. . . or horror.
Old August 5th, 2006, 02:33 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
Asterix and Obelix wre cool to funny is that in europe slag vision are out.

that means in one region are 5 dialkts (slangs)
exampel Asterix the galian. had texas slang, ny slang ect.

btt the dvds http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000...428039?ie=UTF8

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000...428039?ie=UTF8

but the are different from the coks low qualitiy and for kid( five years in dialog)

Quote:
I am since jeher fan of the figures of Hergé, and am pleased that there is the Tim and Struppi filmings now also as very tidy DVD expenditure. Before loud curiosity I bought directly both boxes and then in sequence checked up - and to much joy had. Opening that the “Special edition” is very obliging, with one not to flattrigen Pappschuber and four fall out-safe DVD carriers. Other boxes come completely into Kunststoff-Verpackung, often keep the DVDs then however good and do not roll already with the dispatch in the box around, which does not good-do to the playing fitness. I like therefore this variant rather. , Although very beautifully a quite economical three-gift, are each box enclosed motive maps. Few a more to assign possibly more clearly to the consequences it would have been natural a specially-bitten, but one cannot have everything. The quality of the DVD transmission is well, so well even that one recognizes the inadequacies of the original material very clearly - the Tim and Struppi productions do not have stop the quality of Disney Zeichentrick, and one recognizes quite even weaknesses in the designs, which were not noticeable in such a way with earlier video home system photographs or TV-radiant emittances. That is not an error of the DVD, on the contrary, exaggerated retouching me would have even rather disturbed. Who likes the Hergé Comics, this DVD expenditure will like likewise; naturally each detail of the Comics 1:1 cannot be converted in the film, finally becomes from a volume only in each case a quite short consequence and no evening-filling film, but completely without knowledge of the Comic series the films would make also only half as much for fun. Both together however is a benefit

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media