Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 13th, 2016, 11:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

Several of us are members of C3G however These versions are a little different than the C3G Versions. They are however being designed to be compatible with C3G. If you notice in the playtesting they have been tested with C3G figures. Any members here that are not already members of C3G can gladly earn a spot to do a public design. But Like C3G no one member is responsible for designing these guys. These have been purely a collaborative design. We haven't even had a Lead Designer for any one turtle. IT really has been a great experience and I can't wait til we can return.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 5th, 2016, 07:31 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

Any idea when you guys are starting back up?

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old June 5th, 2016, 09:43 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Once two things are done... 1. C3G gets through testing Leonardo...which shouldn't be too much longer. and 2. Once the all-star season ends for us. (I got selected as a coach for our leagues all star team.)

Shouldn't be much longer for either. Mid Summer probably at the latest.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 5th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats japes, Good luck.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 29th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Wanted to share a Dollar Tree find: TMNT Party Wagon 3D Puzzle.

Fits pretty well in 2 hexes - overlaps a little, but doesn't eliminate any adjacent spaces.

Leave the fins off the top, and you have 2 hexes of combat space.

Doesn't look "realistic", but at $1, a much more affordable option than this at $50:

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 29th, 2016, 07:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cool find @mac122

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 29th, 2016, 07:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is a great find.
Old October 30th, 2016, 03:48 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 31st, 2016, 01:40 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Raphael
TMNT

Turtle
Unique Hero
Ninja
Fearless
Medium 4

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

Turtle Power
You may add 1 to Raphael's attack for each other figure you control that is within 3 clear sight spaces of Raphael and has the Turtle Power special power on its card

Wrath of Raph
If Raphael or a friendly figure adjacent to Raphael receives one or more wounds, at the end of that figure's turn Raphael may roll one unblockable die against an adjacent figure.

Sai Fury Special Attack
Range 1 + Special. Attack 3.
If Raphael rolls at least 2 skulls with his Sai Fury Special Attack, Raphael may attack again with Sai Fury Special Attack, and continue attacking until he rolls fewer than 2 skulls or chooses to add 4 to the Range value of Sai Fury Special Attack.

Sewer Stealth
Raphael can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. While Raphael is on a Shadow or Swamp Water space, he has no visible hit zones.

[Probably too little to late . . . ]

Raphael, in every illustration I've seen, holds the sai incorrectly.

The two proper grips are shown below:

Striking with tsuka, blocking with monduchi.

Striking or blocking with monduchi
and/or blocking/entangling/disarming
with yoku.

This implies Special Powers featuring the sai would likely have elements of both attack and defense, with possibly some attack penalty imposed on opponents.

Old October 31st, 2016, 02:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Raphael
TMNT

Turtle
Unique Hero
Ninja
Fearless
Medium 4

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

Turtle Power
You may add 1 to Raphael's attack for each other figure you control that is within 3 clear sight spaces of Raphael and has the Turtle Power special power on its card

Wrath of Raph
If Raphael or a friendly figure adjacent to Raphael receives one or more wounds, at the end of that figure's turn Raphael may roll one unblockable die against an adjacent figure.

Sai Fury Special Attack
Range 1 + Special. Attack 3.
If Raphael rolls at least 2 skulls with his Sai Fury Special Attack, Raphael may attack again with Sai Fury Special Attack, and continue attacking until he rolls fewer than 2 skulls or chooses to add 4 to the Range value of Sai Fury Special Attack.

Sewer Stealth
Raphael can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. While Raphael is on a Shadow or Swamp Water space, he has no visible hit zones.

[Probably too little to late . . . ]

Raphael, in every illustration I've seen, holds the sai incorrectly.

The two proper grips are shown below:

Striking with tsuka, blocking with monduchi.

Striking or blocking with monduchi
and/or blocking/entangling/disarming
with yoku.

This implies Special Powers featuring the sai would likely have elements of both attack and defense, with possibly some attack penalty imposed on opponents.

Yeah they aren't exactly technically accurate in any of their skills. Raph would have lost all of his fingers by now you'd have thought with the way he holds them.

Old October 31st, 2016, 05:23 PM

I think he started with five on each hand.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards