Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 10th, 2010, 10:59 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tree Town Open VI - who is coming?

Is there any interest out there in attending Tree Town Open VI ?

EDIT - I glad to see there still is a lot interest.....On the first 4 pages it looks like we had 35 or so people respond that they are interested. Now that I have secured the Waldorf location today (Sept 1, 2010) ... I am going to go after a better estimate of the attendence see below.

EDIT - OK it is a go and official and I've started a Tree Town Open VI thread. I would like to change this thread from who is interested to - who is coming to the TTO. If you think there is more than a 50% chance you will be at TTO VI this October 16th please cut and past the list and add a number and you name. This will help me in the planing right now the plan is to set up for 72 players ( 36 maps )

EDIT - Well I may scale back a little as it looks like we will not be close to 72. Today (Oct 4th) we have approx 50 thinking they may make it.... Last year our list had 70 something warriors listed and we had 61 show up, unless 20-30 people post in the next week or two, I doubt we will hit 60... but we will have a good time what ever number shows... and we should have enough player to go 6 rounds, and that alone should make the trip to Tree Town worthwhile.

Last edited by Codeman; October 4th, 2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: attendence down :( ?
Old August 11th, 2010, 08:35 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Tree Town Open VI ?

I am interested.
Old August 11th, 2010, 08:38 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Definitely. I had a blast last year and am looking forward to it again.

EDIT: I can think of at least 2 other players from my area who would want to come.

Last edited by Obsidian; August 11th, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:03 AM

twotongues is surprisingly tart

I can think of at least 6 from Nebraska!
Old August 11th, 2010, 10:49 AM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart

I would love to come, but if it's on Oct. 16th I probably won't be able to make it. Any other weekend in October is good, but I know you like to have it on NHSD.
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:23 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrugKiller View Post
........................... Any other weekend in October is good, but I know you like to have it on NHSD.
I think you got that backwards, but thats alright (NHSD was born after the TTO )
Old August 11th, 2010, 04:03 PM

KrugKiller is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrugKiller View Post
........................... Any other weekend in October is good, but I know you like to have it on NHSD.
I think you got that backwards, but thats alright (NHSD was born after the TTO )
That still doesn't answer which weekend it will be?
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:16 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

I'm game once again.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:45 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me too, I think. Will it be on Oct. 16th?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:16 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

I don't see why not. I'm interested.
Old August 11th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Not me. Never again.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old August 11th, 2010, 05:53 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nebraska would be thoroughly disappointed if there was no TTO VI. If you need any help with anything let me know. I will do whatever I can to help out.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events