Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 4th, 2006, 09:40 PM
ultradoug

ultradoug presents: Ironclad.

this is a 4 squad unit.
I'm gonna be fighting him soon, what do you think?
Old July 4th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
If there a squad how about making the name plural like the Iron clad orcs and his ability is way to powerful

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old July 4th, 2006, 11:18 PM
ultradoug

He's sposta be hecka tough.
Old July 4th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Web Wader

what about a unique hero insted of a squad

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old July 5th, 2006, 12:26 AM
ultradoug

you could play him that way i guess. I'm gonna try to beat him as a squad lol.
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:38 AM

Widigo has disabled reputation
He is not to powerfull, if i roll 3 a die and 4 d die then i use my d die if i roll 6 a die and 1 d die then i use attack. for 240 pts, for a 4 man squad i would give them 2 life, and 6 attack with 4 move (cause of the heavy armor) also it is bad enough people are using wiz kid figs without putting any work into making them unique you could at least use a proper Hs base in your picture.

Sorry If I Spell like a Horgle, or Smell like one.
- Slimbo the Silly Shamin
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Web Wader

He rolls seven atack dice as defense he has a greater chance of rolling blocks then normal. and it's a squad

Old July 5th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Seems too expensive for 4 unique squad guys with no range. Run a Chomp against them...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old July 5th, 2006, 03:18 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
(They do seem more like a hero to me too)

This is an interesting quandry, this unit.
At 60 points per figure, taking one out would be painful. I'd guess the best draft against them would be Braxas. Of course, if even a few of them get adjacent, they will pummel whatever hero is sent against them.
Actually, Me-Burq-Sa would be an obvious draft, too. Maybe Dead Eye Dan, too.

I don't think they'd be playable as written, but with 5 attack and effecively over 10 defense, this is an interesting take on a powerful common squad. That's for making me think about this kind of power level, UD - it's been awhile since someone stretched the limits of HS this far.
Old July 5th, 2006, 03:54 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't think they'd be overpowering. You'd definitely want to focus on units with Auto kill or a good ability: Marro Hounds, Dan, Sudema, Braxas, Grimnak could all do great. Me Burq Sa could run circles around them. Dw7k could be great too. They would really have to spread the pieces out
Old July 5th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I like the unit, but I wouldn't draft it as is unless I knew my opponent couldn't do some sort of autokill or something. If I drafted this one first and then my opponent picks up Chompy, I'd start crying then and there. I'd hate to spend that kind of points on a squad and then get chomped. I have to agree that it would be better as a hero. But reaper really got it in a nutshell. It is an intersting unit.

Imagine it as a unique hero with Finn on the card, with elevation, Taelord, and a glyph. Your opponent is going to be praying for a good initiative roll if he's anywhere near range with three order markers.
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:01 PM
ultradoug

ok, I played agenst just one of them, and the skulls just keeped on rolling.
I forgot an inporant note that I had writen down for this guy in real life.
Each time he rolls for defence, he rolls one less die, because his armor is "fallling off"

Old Armor or perhaps "Rusted Armor." effect: Roll one less die for this squad each time they roll for defence. -- since this was a common squad, I think adding this ablity should make it a unique squad so you can keep track of that more easyly, after a few attacks agenst them, they are going to start droping like flys.

Also I had writen that this was an optional ablity, so if you do not use it, your armor does not go down, but if I did that- I'd have to use shild markers or something to keep track of when he uses it and not, so thats a bit complex , best if its just always on, eventualy they will have no defence... not sure if by doing that there cost should get lowered.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards