Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 19th, 2015, 12:20 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker
2015 Portland, OR National Heroscape Day

Monster Mash

Why: To get together and play Heroscape with all the great NW scapers.

When: Possible dates- October 17, 24 or November 7. Please pm me for which date works best for you.

Where: Guardian Games
345 SE Taylor St.
Portland, OR 97214

Entry Fee: $10 cash or Heroscape of equal value.

C3V & SoV allowed, no marvel

Format: Rolling Rumble. Bring a 360 point core that must be large or huge figures. Unique, uncommon and common figures including squads. Also bring two 270 point side cars. After you and your opponent pick a map you will show each other your core then privately pick your side car for the round. There may be no matching figures in core or side cars. Maximum spaces for your army is 31 spaces. You must play at least four matches to qualify for the play off round.

You may only bring one thing from the restricted list.

Major Q 9
Ralin (V1)
Rats x3 max

Example Army: Core army: Su-bak-na, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
Side car 1:Marro Stingers x3, Na-Grubs x3
Side car 2:Marrden Hounds x3

Youth & Newbies: All youth 10 and younger and any player with 10 or less games played will qualify to receive 1 treasure glyph. At the start of the tournament, all youth & newbies will receive 1 random treasure glyph for the whole tournament. The treasure glyph may be applied to any Unique or Uncommon heroes in their army. When any hero controlling the glyph is removed from the board, the glyph is removed also.

Maps: Note some maps will have treasure glyphs

Quasatch Playground-Mad Wookie
Wyrmwalk-Panopticon
Remains of Clionesia-tannergx
Proximity-Dignan

Glyphs: Astrid Gerda Dagmar Valda Lodin Wannok Kelda Proftaka

Attendees list:
White Q Knight

@Dysole @i_r_beej @Longy418 @Majestic goat @Nomad @obfuscatedhippo @quozl @ROADRAGE @robbdaman @Toogwick_tuk @William099
More details to come.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5

Last edited by White Q Knight; September 19th, 2015 at 06:05 PM.
Old September 19th, 2015, 12:54 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Figured, But...

VC allowed?

~Dysole, who can probably make one of those
Old September 19th, 2015, 01:15 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 2015 Portland, OR National Heroscape Day

Cool format!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 19th, 2015, 10:28 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Cool, thanks for organizing!!

I will look at my calendar and see what day works best and let you know.

Peace,
*Kai
Old September 19th, 2015, 04:13 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I should finally be able to come to one of these, I will most likely need to borrow figures since I wasn't able to bring my collection to Portland.
Old September 19th, 2015, 04:19 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Figured, But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
VC allowed?

~Dysole, who can probably make one of those
I assume SoV as well since it's the same thing for the most part.

I can make something, November is probably best.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 19th, 2015, 10:41 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

If I can make it, Nov 7th would be the only date. Good looking format.
Old September 20th, 2015, 02:49 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the great response guys. After we get the date set and know who is coming I will be asking some of you for help with the tournament stuff. I will be adding more maps and the treasure glyphs soon.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old September 22nd, 2015, 11:14 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I will have to sit this one out, sadly. Have fun!
Old September 25th, 2015, 02:15 AM

Shaneo39 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Signing two up to play in our first matches other than against one another. Super pumped!
Old September 25th, 2015, 07:38 PM

November 7 is only day we both can make it. Any other days it will be just myself.
Old September 26th, 2015, 12:04 AM

Also could you clarify the no matching figures rule? Are we allowed to have, for instance, could I have Krav agents in both sidecars? And can I have double of a squad in my sidecar? Like two sets of tarn Viking warriors?

Thanks

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day