Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 12th, 2007, 07:56 PM

almightystewie has disabled reputation
How to customize

I have a couple questions about custom units. first off, how do you know if they are the right size when you order them online? how do you put a base on them? and finally, how to you replicate a heroscape stat card> i have seen people with perfect duplications of them. Someone please tell me.

Walrus out.
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:13 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Before you get flamed by some of the other members here , you might want to take a look at this link.
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3249

Hi1 runs for cover as others come to post on the effectiveness of serches and looking at stickies before making repeat threads...

Old November 12th, 2007, 11:53 PM

Obsidianator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
We were all Newbs (Noobs-whats the dif.?) once Hi1. I think we can cut this guy a little slack this time.
Old November 13th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, almightystewie!

On behalf of our highly questionable and customs curious community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, bewaring the jabberwock

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 13th, 2007, 03:06 PM

Rajaat the Warbringer has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidianator
We were all Newbs (Noobs-whats the dif.?)
Newb is short for Newbie, n00b is an insult.

"Go forth, then, and avenge my death!"
-- The ghost of the English language
"A Kingdom of Loathing"
Old November 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidianator
We were all Newbs (Noobs-whats the dif.?) once Hi1. I think we can cut this guy a little slack this time.
What are you saying? I was giving the guy a link to look up before some other people come and flame him for not looking at the search. Sure newbs can be annoying, but I personally don't like when they get immeadiately pounced on for asking a question that has been answered thousands of times. If my response didn't communicate that I was trying to friendly and nice, I'm sorry.

Old November 13th, 2007, 11:04 PM

Obsidianator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Sorry if that came out a little wrong. I meant no harm. Just thought i would try and be funny. Sorry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards