Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 7th, 2019, 11:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
PEC 15: FINAL. (I assume the Kang is just the alt fig on the Poker card.)
I apparently had switched up the alt and the official. Re-uped Kang with official mini. If you could recheck this one since I just renamed the files. So I can't attest to the correctness.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 7th, 2019, 11:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
SSE 63: Mirage: Poker: needs flying symbol.

SSE 64: Atlantean Palace Guards: Poker: Points should be 190, not 140. Loyal to the Throne and Protect the Throne need to be updated to correct wording... See SP/PDF and Ronin’s Post #104 on page 9 in Book of... Also, remove the “s” from the Species: “AtlanteanS,” it should be “Atlantean.”
Uploaded correction

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 8th, 2019, 12:00 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PEC 15: FINAL. (New Kang checks out.)

SSE 63: FINAL.

SSE 64: FINAL.

Great job, japes!!!
Old September 8th, 2019, 12:45 AM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 11: Black Widow: Poker: The two “Poison Darts” should be changed to “Widow’s Bite.”

Wave 11: Nick Fury: Poker: Heli Drop Team and Dir. of SHIELD do not match the language of the SP/PDF. Poker looks like it is using an older draft of the text.

Wave 11: Jocasta: Poker: Not a big deal- the comic image faces the other direction, compared to the PDF.

Wave 11: Blade: Poker: Update “ Vampiric Tracking” to “Blood Tracking 3,” and in the text. Also update “Silver Weapons” to new language. See SP in Book of...

Wave 11: Cloak: Poker: Should be ‘Recluse,’ “Brooding,” “Medium 4,” not “Soldier,’ “Gruff,” “Medium 5.”
Old September 8th, 2019, 01:03 AM
A Man of Taste

Yeah I guess I was working on older files for some of these the past couple of days. Sorry about that. But it did speed up the process porting from the original PSD files.

Old September 8th, 2019, 01:44 AM

Wave 14: Energizer: Poker: Update language of both powers to match PDF/SP. Poker uses slightly different wording and capitalization than the PDF and SP.

Wave 14: Lightspeed: Poker/PDF: These use capitalized “Small” and “Tiny.” Should be lowercase, per C3G standard.

Wave 14: Zero-G: Poker/PDF: These use capitalized “Small” in the power descriptions. Should be lowercase, per C3G standard and like the SP.

Wave 14: Trapster: Poker: Range should be 5, not 3.

Wave 14: Red Ghost: Proofreading: The final sentence in “Intangibility” is different in the PDF and the SP/Poker. Which is correct? asked in Book of...

Edit: I will update the SP and 3P tomorrow when I can use a computer rather than an iPad. So much easier....
Old September 8th, 2019, 01:46 AM

@japes : No problem at all! If it is easier for you, do it that way and I will pick up the changes when I proofread.
Old September 9th, 2019, 09:52 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 10 uploaded. I think that just leaves Wave 18 and all the waves are created.

Old September 9th, 2019, 11:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 11: Black Widow: Poker: The two “Poison Darts” should be changed to “Widow’s Bite.”

Wave 11: Nick Fury: Poker: Heli Drop Team and Dir. of SHIELD do not match the language of the SP/PDF. Poker looks like it is using an older draft of the text.

Wave 11: Jocasta: Poker: Not a big deal- the comic image faces the other direction, compared to the PDF.

Wave 11: Blade: Poker: Update “ Vampiric Tracking” to “Blood Tracking 3,” and in the text. Also update “Silver Weapons” to new language. See SP in Book of...

Wave 11: Cloak: Poker: Should be ‘Recluse,’ “Brooding,” “Medium 4,” not “Soldier,’ “Gruff,” “Medium 5.”
Jocasta's art as I have it is actually the original. It must have been flipped so that it was more aesthetically pleasing (looking into the card). Therefore I left it original since that looks into my card.

Cloak's height I think may be an error so I asked in the book.

Everything else should be good now.

Old September 9th, 2019, 11:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Edit: I will update the SP and 3P tomorrow when I can use a computer rather than an iPad. So much easier....
I got it.

Old September 10th, 2019, 06:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 8: Jubilee: Poker: Should be Medium 4, not 5.

Wave 8: Magma: Poker: typos in Lava Resistant power. "... rolls for [m]olten lava DAMAGE..."

Wave 14: Energizer: Poker: Update language of both powers to match PDF/SP. Poker uses slightly different wording and capitalization than the PDF and SP.

Wave 14: Lightspeed: Poker/PDF: These use capitalized “Small” and “Tiny.” Should be lowercase, per C3G standard.

Wave 14: Zero-G: Poker/PDF: These use capitalized “Small” in the power descriptions. Should be lowercase, per C3G standard and like the SP.

Wave 14: Trapster: Poker: Range should be 5, not 3.

Wave 17: Batroc: Poker: Update final sentence of Stealth Leap 10 to "When using Stealth Leap, Batroc The Leaper will not take any leaving engagement attacks."

Updated above.

This one is correct according to Martian Manhunter...
Wave 14: Red Ghost: Proofreading: The final sentence in “Intangibility” is different in the PDF and the SP/Poker. Which is correct? asked in Book of...

Last edited by japes; September 10th, 2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old September 10th, 2019, 07:09 PM
A Man of Taste

updated

SSE37 - Blood Demons Poker - Change "Unique Hero" to "Common Squad."

SSE53 - Man-Bat Poker: Needs Flying Symbol.

SSE55 - Citizen V Poker: Life needs to change from 4 to 5; Move from 5 to 6; Range from 3 to 1; Attack from 3 to 5. Mini Image needs the green dot on his face. First power mistitled, should be "Justice, Like Lightning..." not "Tech-Pac."

SSE58: Master Splinter: Poker: Still figuring out the Secret Identity "Splinter." The SP and PDF have it listed.

SSE58: Daredevil: Poker: Points should be 200. Needs a space in "Crime Fighter." Needs an additional "s" in "FearlesS."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy