Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old April 6th, 2015, 01:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: TIGRIS KAHN n' Clones Trex's Sculpts and Repaints 3-2-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Amazing stuff, really looks good.

Man you make me want to break out the greenstuff again. Your T-rex was really something.
Thanks @Rocktroll , your clones, and Filthy's are the reason I was able to do them. Just finished my Shades and my Armocs, too busy to throw them up here, the wife has me remodeling the kitchen.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 6th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would love to see those. Make sure to make a spare set of armocs so you can paint them black and do your elite armoc vipers
Old April 7th, 2015, 10:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Would love to see those. Make sure to make a spare set of armocs so you can paint them black and do your elite armoc vipers
That sounds like an awesome idea, I haven't broke down those molds yet.

Old April 19th, 2015, 05:56 PM
"like" happy

UPDATE: Trex's Sculpts and Repaints 4-19-15

Haven't got to play in the shop lately, finally got a chance to post these.
Here are some Armoc Viper Clones(not quite finished), Shades of Bleakewoode clones, Green bases are the clones. Also some Star Wars Items, I wanted to get a jump on some of the HOSS releases, so here are my Ewok Warrior clones(most are done.) and some Ewok Glider Clones, (not quite finished.) and to finish this post, a Yoda made out of part of a jawa clone and some green stuff that was sculpted on.

Last edited by TREX; May 3rd, 2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old April 19th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: UPDATE: 4-19-15 Trex's Sculpts and Repaints

It's like you have an unlimited source of 'Scape. I'm so jelly.

~TAF, impressed.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 19th, 2015, 08:48 PM
"like" happy

Re: UPDATE: 4-19-15 Trex's Sculpts and Repaints

Custom Yoda made from Greenstuff, and partly cloned from a jawa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
It's like you have an unlimited source of 'Scape. I'm so jelly.

~TAF, impressed.
By product of a scape junkie,1000's of figures and hundreds of terrain pieces. Not enough room for it all, and not enough people to play it with. kinda sad really.

Last edited by TREX; May 3rd, 2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2015, 05:36 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Sculpts and Repaints

Updated OP, easier Browsing.

Old May 11th, 2015, 09:54 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Sculpts and Repaints

ARMOC ClONES
The darker washed Armoc Vipers are my clones, matching the paint wasn't too crazy. These clones are also made from greenstuff and Instant mold.

Star Wars Ewok Clone Army
I bought enough Ewoks, and one very expensive ewok glider. I cloned these for the upcoming play test releases of HOSS. I have a hard time pretending some figures are others. I don't mind using proxies, but an ewok needs to be an ewok.

The two ewok gliders on the sides are the clones.

CUSTOM YODA AND BESPIN LUKE SKYWALKER

I made a yoda out of part of a jawa clone I made, lopped his head off and got started with the greenstuff. Sculpted him a custom head, robes, and a cane. Then gave it a paint job and a base. The Luke Skywalker is a modded, painted figure of Kyle Katarn. Picked up for a dollar. Played barber man and shaved his beard with a scalpel knife, then gave him a proper bespin luke paint job.

Hope you guys enjoy, and thanks for looking.

Last edited by TREX; May 11th, 2015 at 10:33 PM.
Old May 14th, 2015, 03:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: UPDATE:5-11-15 Trex's Sculpts and Repaints

Those are really turning out great. The Ewoks in particular have a nice finished look to them.
Old May 16th, 2015, 11:10 AM
"like" happy

UPDATE:5-16-15 SQUATCH,EZIO,KATNISS Trex's Sculpts

Quasatch Sage

This is my Custom Quasatch Sage Hero, I think I'll call him Bagooti, or something like that. He is a Quasatch hunter clone, I then chopped his arm and head off, repositioned his head to look hunched and the angle of his arm. I super glued them back on, filled in the gaps and holes with more green stuff, sculpted in the details with my scalpel knife. I then gave him a little cloak out of green stuff I made. The little staff is made from a Sonlen figure's staff. I added some extras to make it fit the guy better with greenstuff. All of it was then painted, washed, clearcoated and based on a Confrontation Base. If anyone is interested, I will post a step by step tutorial on how to make custom figures, using greenstuff and instant mold.

EZIO AUDITORE: ASSASSIN'S CREED

I did this figure to go with the Heroes of Fiction card that was made.
This is a sonlen figure, that has been hacked and modded with greenstuff. Then given a repaint and wash as such. Very fun to do.

KATNISS EVERDEEN: THE HUNGER GAMES

This was a very simple mod to go with the Heroes of Fiction card that was made. It is a Nikita agent, I hacked off the gun and the afro hairdo. I then sculpted some long braided hair, a bow, and a strapped quiver, paired up with a simple repaint.

Hope you guys enjoyed these, and as always thanks for looking.

Last edited by TREX; May 16th, 2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old May 16th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: UPDATE:5-16-15 SQUATCH,EZIO,KATNISS Trex's Sculpts

Nice!
Old October 19th, 2015, 06:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX's MOD THREAD 10-19-15

Had a chance over the last week to get my painting on. First up are some AOTP Magic squad figures that needed a paintjob.
BLAZING FIRECATS

PHOENIX'S

These guys that fight for the red planeswalker just got a bit of orange, yellow, and a touch of white for a drybrush. Painted the base brown with a red color band around the base. I hit the figures with a gloss clearcoat followed up with a flat clearcoat on the base.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions