Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 15th, 2021, 06:38 PM

MBenny is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile MBenny's Sale List 1-15-21

Hi all and happy new year,

The time has come to let go of my Heroscape collection. The sets within this collection are very lightly played and have been stored in a smoke-free, pet-free home for over a decade now. Due to issues with shipping and the size of the collection, I would love to keep all of this as one big lot. Feel free to PM me with offers/questions - the following is included in the lot:

- Fortress of the Archkyrie (100% complete with box)
- Raknar's Vision: Heroes of Lindesfarme (100% complete with box)
- Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie (99% complete with box)
- Missing: 20-sides die (Box condition is heavily played)
- Master Set: Swarm of the Marro (100% complete with box)
- Thora's Vengeance figures & cards:
- Nakita Agents, Sparatacus, Crixus, Retiarius, Deathstalkers, Blastatrons
- Utgar's Rage figures & cards:
- Krug, Khosumet the Darklord, Me-Burq-Sa, Sir Denrick

MISC (if these go to a set of the figures above, my apologies):
- (2) 7-hex sand
- (2) 3-hex sand
- (4) 2-hex sand
- (4) 1-hex sand
- (4) 2-hex snow
- Flag bearer bag (Blue)

All photos can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/4g6KahE

Included is a link of a photos - consider the other boxes condition as lightly-moderately played.

Please ask any questions you may have - I am currently asking $650 for the lot and this will cover shipping costs. I would love to move on this quickly, so I will monitor this thread for about a week's time and then move to ebay to sell if there are no takers. If there are any mistakes in the listing that you all see or have questions on - please feel free to chime in as I have been removed from the 'scape scene for quite some time.

Thank you all !

- MBenny
Old January 29th, 2021, 05:31 PM

Re: MBenny's Sale List 1-15-21

Hello everyone,

I wanted to wait the full 2 weeks to post again to get one last check on any of the items. I was hoping to sell the entire package as one large item due to shipping issues, but the chaos of the holiday season seems to have died down. I'd be willing to listen to offers on individual items above. I won't be willing to separate any of the complete sets, but my PM inbox is open. I would much rather give back to this community rather than sell it to someone with the intent of flipping the products. I'll hold off on listing for another week, as I do need to sell the items quickly (life happens) - thanks again !

Cheers,
MBenny
Old February 17th, 2021, 01:51 PM

Re: MBenny's Sale List 1-15-21

All items in this list will go live on Ebay in the next 24 hours - Unfortunately, I could not generate any interest on the forums. Stay safe y'all !

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades