Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:19 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Finally!

Now the only question is who will put up photos of the figures and cards first?! :P
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:22 AM
something

noodles knows what's in an order marker noodles knows what's in an order marker
This is such good news! I can't wait to get my preorder!

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:25 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Just ordered MarvelScape, Wave 7, and an assortment of the Lexan hexes.

Good stuff.

Thanks, Sandra.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:29 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
HOUSTON, WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM.

Although Hasbro advised me that my full order has shipped, the number of boxes on the FEDEX delivery don't add up to my full order.
I'm trying to resolve the problem. Stay tuned for updates. And I'm sorry for the confusion.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:33 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

I know it's not your fault, but will this ever end?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:34 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
HOUSTON, WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM.

Although Hasbro advised me that my full order has shipped, the number of boxes on the FEDEX delivery don't add up to my full order.
I'm trying to resolve the problem. Stay tuned for updates. And I'm sorry for the confusion.
Oh, wait, it only effects people in Houston.

Not in Houston here.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:40 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks for the updates, Sandra!!

Newb.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:43 AM

Geosmores has disabled reputation
On the topic of local mega stores, Heroscape, and new product.

I shop almost daily at a local super target very near my house, and always go thru the toy/game section looking for new stuff.

Last Thursday June 28th two new complete sets of Wave 5 showed up on the shelf. But no other product movement was seen. On Sunday July 1st, all but one of the wave five boosters had been sold. Today Monday July 2nd all of the wave five had been bought (gone), and was replaced with 4 complete sets of Wave 6. Also the selves had been rearranged for some open space next to the existing Heroscape product. I asked one of the stockers who was in the area about it. She told me that there was some new product coming into the store today to go there, but was not sure what it was. She was just making room for the afternoon/night stockers.

So does this mean anything in relation to Wave 7 and/or Marvelscape, I am not sure. The new product could be not related to Heroscape or it could be restock of the road, tundra and castle product which this target has been out of for the last month.

I guess I will find out Tuesday.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I was about to celebrate...

...but I'm in Houston!

AAAHHHH!!!!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:47 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
I was about to celebrate...

...but I'm in Houston!

AAAHHHH!!!!
Yeah, hold off on the celebrating a bit. Let me figure out what the heck is going on here.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:01 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
YAY!!! This beats the end of the month prediction she gave me! AWESOME!

Just ordered 1 set of Wave 7 and MarvelScape from her! WOOT!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:04 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
so, are you waiting for everything to come into your place before shipping, or are you going to ship out what you can? If you ship out what you can, then i'd imagine we'll have card scans up by this weekend...For some reason, i am extra giddy about this wave...a lot more so than some previous ones. I think i may buy from HMG this time around...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales