Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 25th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Release Party!!! C3G Master Set 2: Fantastic Forces Unit

Great job everyone, i'm almost done reading the booklet and it's incredible, congratulations on a job well done.
Old February 25th, 2011, 12:56 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Wow, this is just amazing! I can't wait to break these guys out! I started rebasing and touching up my figures this afternoon (Along with giving my Doom a new cloak, since his bright green one was getting old after 3 years, had do make it match the bots better, and it looks awesome!). When I go to school tomorrow, I'm definitely printing everything out! The rulebook too, I think! I didn't do that last time, but this time is even more awesome!

And at the local board game convention this weekend, I'm hoping there's a BftU there, since I only have one!
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:42 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Well done guys on a quality project.

Hahma, let me publicly thank you for the great lengths you went to on Annihilus. Let me tell you all that it's much easier coming up with crazy ideas than it is to make them work...
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations for the Heroes on an absolutely FANTASTIC release!

Happy gaming for the rest of you!
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Well done guys on a quality project.

Hahma, let me publicly thank you for the great lengths you went to on Annihilus. Let me tell you all that it's much easier coming up with crazy ideas than it is to make them work...
And thank you sir for all the art work you did yourself. You did a wonderful job as always.
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:40 AM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What am I missing here I can´t find anything about using turbo lifts and man holes in the scenarios...
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

That's because they are not part of the campaign. Some people may want to use the Turbo Lifts on the last scenario, but it isn't required.
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:56 AM

Thanks Griff!
I thought as much, but for some reason I´d gotten the impression that they would be...
Old February 25th, 2011, 05:37 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome release guys! I was at game night tonight when the cards where released and we had a little mini release party together as we went over the cards and rules briefly! The cards look awesome, and I can't wait to sink my teeth into them!
Old February 25th, 2011, 07:40 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Hey Guys! Great work, can't wait to get them tried
Old February 25th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Fan Four are one of my favorite 1000 point armies. Not as powerful as the X-Men all the time, and swingier, but if they get the right leadership and are played cleverly, they can be monsters!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe no one have thanked you about this so: thanks to upload all the Cards in Jpeg at 300 dpi's (example). I resize the pictures to make them fit in a 5x7 photograph and then print it really cheap at costco.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project