Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 12th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Tobol the Magnificent - Pre-Auggies Discussion

Tobol the Magnificent

Mini
Star Wars: Imperial Entanglements #33 Lobot, Computer Liasion

Version 1 of card:
Spoiler Alert!

Criteria

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; April 14th, 2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Increased the font size on the card.
Old April 12th, 2011, 11:33 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Tobol the Magnificent - Pre-Auggies Discussion

Just to my eye, it looks like the powers could probably be in a larger font size and still fit on the card.
Old April 12th, 2011, 11:38 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Tobol - 140
AE - 250
Krav - 350
Marro Warriors - 400
Deathreavers x3 - 520, 24 hexes

That army looks pretty darn sexy. Swapping Marro Warriors + 1 Rat squad for Raelin at 510 looks pretty fun, too.

I like this guy a lot.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I *really* like him, and I think pumping his base stats makes a bit of a mess when you wrap him in bacon.

Tobol 140
Raelin 220
AE 330
Krav 430
Rats x2 510

I think he might be priced a *hair* on the high side, I wonder if he wouldn't balance nicely at 130.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Nice job Filthy...he looks cool.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Love the kneeling silhouettes in the image field (along with everything else about this guy!).

For Primitive Intellect, do all members of the squad have to be within 7 spaces of Tobol, or just one?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; April 12th, 2011 at 01:15 PM. Reason: But "Tobol"? Really? :p
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the feedback, all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I *really* like him, and I think pumping his base stats makes a bit of a mess when you wrap him in bacon.

Tobol 140
Raelin 220
AE 330
Krav 430
Rats x2 510

I think he might be priced a *hair* on the high side, I wonder if he wouldn't balance nicely at 130.
I toyed with 130, and practically settled for 135, but wanted to error on the side of caution in regards to his defensive variance. Ignoring wounds is huge...When his 20 is hitting. Throw in Raelin (as you and KC suggested), or my personal fav with him - Chrissy, Kimberly, and Angela (Tobol really believes that he is a ladies man)-and you have even better odds of defying death. Of course, the flip side is that Zetacron, or a squad of Gruts, have a good chance of knocking him off in one turn.

Tobol also has stats similar to Sudema, who also sits at a hefty 140 points. Although Tobol has no where near her direct, destructive offensive potential, his survivability is similar to her d20 in concept, since hot rolls will allow him to shrug off damage (whereas Sudema can kill off threats to increase her survivability). This is another reason that I settled on the 140 point range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Love the kneeling silhouettes in the image field (along with everything else about this guy!).

For Primitive Intellect, do all members of the squad have to be within 7 spaces of Tobol, or just one?
All squad members should be within 7 spaces. Thanks for pointing this out; I updated the card with enhanced wording to reflect this (which does not help the font size, Dok...Although I was able to increase it ever so slightly).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards