Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 21st, 2015, 05:18 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
The Book of Bramcephys

The Book of Bramcephys

C3V Wave 6 - Crevcor's Commission - Goliaths of the Plains

Printer-friendly PDF Available Here
Basic Side Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Mage Knight figure from the Conquest set. Its model name is Doom Blade Orc Cyclops.

The figure fits on a double base.

Character Bio:
Bramcephys hacks and slashes his way through an army of elves on Feylund. They had better put him down quickly, or he will get enraged and wipe them out ... all of them.

Quote:
HACK AND SLASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1, Attack 4.
When Bramcephys attacks with his Hack and Slash Special Attack, he may attack one additional time. He cannot attack the same figure more than once this turn.

ENRAGED
When revealing an Order Marker on Bramcephys, after taking Bramcephys's turn, if there are six or more wound markers on this card you may take one additional turn with Bramcephys.

EVIL EYE GLARE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent opponent, if there are any excess shields, you may choose either the attacking figure or a figure adjacent to the attacking figure to receive one wound.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Bramcephys fits on a double base.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Offered

N/A

Synergy Benefits Received
ORNAK : RED FLAG OF FURY AURA
As a unique hero who follows Utgar, Bramcephys may benefit from Ornak's Red Flag of Fury activation synergy.

Synergy Imposed
Spoiler Alert!

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking & Master Index
A terrifying army in a box, but struggles to earn his massive cost. C+

Unit Strategy Review- TBA

Last edited by Sherman Davies; February 3rd, 2023 at 07:43 AM. Reason: clarified basing info
Old May 21st, 2015, 05:27 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Bramcephys

At 600 points
Bramcephys 230
Ornak 100
Blade gruts x4 160
Nerak 50
MBS 50
Isamu 10
24 spaces

Could be fun. Gives bramcephys a little synergy as well as extra figures to screen and absorb hits. Thoughts?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 21st, 2015, 06:08 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Synergystically

Bram gets Ornak's Red Flag of Fury.

~Dysole, who can't think of any others
Old May 21st, 2015, 06:36 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

(More) Synergy Imposed
  • ANA KARITHON : Protection from Evil Aura
    As a figure who follows Utgar, Bramcephys causes small and medium figures that are friendly to Ana Karithon and within 3 clear sight spaces of her to roll an extra defense die when Bramcephys attacks them, due to Ana's PROTECTION FROM EVIL AURA.

• THE AXEGRINDERS OF BURNING FORGE : Fearless Advantage
    As a huge figure, Bramcephys causes The Axegrinders of Burning Forge to roll an extra die when attacking or defending against him due to their FEARLESS ADVANTAGE special power.

• MAJOR J15 : Breaching Scythe
    As a huge figure, Bramcephys causes Major J15 to add 1 automatic skull when making a normal attack against him, due to Major J15's BREACHING SCYTHE special power.

• SIR DENRICK : Giant Killer
    As a huge figure, Bramcephys causes Sir Denrick to roll 2 extra attack dice against him with Sir Denrick's GIANT KILLER special power.

• TEMPLAR CAVALRY : Righteous Smite
    As a figure who follows Utgar, Bramcephys causes opposing Templar Cavalry figures to roll an extra attack die against him with their RIGHTEOUS SMITE special power.

• ZOMBIE HULK : Zombie Rises Again
    As a huge figure, Bramcephys causes an opposing Undead Savage that destroys him to replace him with a previously destroyed Zombie Hulk due to Zombie Hulk's ZOMBIE RISES AGAIN special power.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; May 21st, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
Old May 21st, 2015, 07:50 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Idunno if Zombie Rises Again really counts since that pretty much applies to everyone between the regular Zombies and the Hulks.

This guy's pretty nuts. I wonder how he'll preform with little to no synergies though. Ornak seems like the best idea.

Bramcephys: 230
Ornak: 330
Cyprien: 480
Krug/SotM Raelin: 600?

They're all half-decent anti-squad units. I'm sure he'll find his place eventually.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 21st, 2015, 08:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just spotted a lot of 15 Mage Knight Doom Blade Orc Cyclops
http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-mage-knig...item3cf8dfbff8
Individually they are pretty pricey, if someone was to buy these and resale them to scapers for the new C3V figure, that would be cool. puts them at 4.89 a piece with shipping.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 21st, 2015, 08:36 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Individually they are pretty pricey, if someone was to buy these and resale them to scapers for the new C3V figure, that would be cool. puts them at 4.89 a piece with shipping.
I need one if my Ebay seller falls through. I would love to buy this if that is the case and sell to anyone that needs one provided I can get ride of 14 of them....
Old May 21st, 2015, 09:03 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it. It was looking like I'd need to spend $18+ including shipping for just one, and I may as well claim them for fellow scapers. (And get mine cheap.)

So, assuming nothing wonky happens with a top rated ebay seller, I will have 14 extra Doomblade Orc Cyclops figures for sale for scapers that want one or two.
Old May 21st, 2015, 09:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@CrazyTankster , I assume you could probably sell them for 10 dollars with shipping, after you get them, pm me a price and I would gladly pick one up from you.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 21st, 2015, 09:28 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
@CrazyTankster , I assume you could probably sell them for 10 dollars with shipping, after you get them, pm me a price and I would gladly pick one up from you.
@TREX It will depend on how much shipping is, but that is my goal price

If anyone else wants one, PM me or see my trade thread, let's get this thread back to the unit itself, which looks amazing!
Old May 21st, 2015, 10:09 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I may want an extra, CrazyTankster.

Do you have any idea what you will charge?
Old May 23rd, 2015, 04:58 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Any idea on the pronunciation of his name? He looks wicked fun, can't wait to try him out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs