Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 08:53 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Zatanna (II) (Public Testing)

Lord V's tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
- THEME TEST/ Solid here.
- MIRROR TEST/ Nothing I saw here.
- BONDING TEST/ No problems.
- SYNERGIES TEST/ No problems.
- POWER CHECK/ Mistress of Magic doesn’t seem to require clear sight. Requiring it could help tone her down with Flash builds, but its not a huge concern.
- FUN TEST/ I was a little disappointed I couldn’t use trapdoor to set up Surprise Creature Command turns, but she still is fun.
- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Her paired with Flash can get real annoying, real fast if the D20 is hot, especially with how far away she can sit for Mistress of Magic.
- DRAFTING TEST/ Honestly at this point cost I don’t know many situations I’d draft the Old Zatanna instead of this one.
- USAGE TEST/ Everything was used here. Sleight of hand is nice for when she goes on the offensive, but it was a bit minimal by comparison.
- STRATEGY TEST/ Trapdoor feels more of a backup move than a strategy move. But my opinion on that might change over time.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Zatanna II
Army Test
Map: Turret Rocks
Units: Zatanna II, Flash (Barry Allen), Professor Zoom, Kid Flash VS Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Superboy
Unit Summary
Damage: 3 wounds
Abilities: Mistress of Magic – 5 times Trapdoor Teleport – 1 Time, Sleight of Hand – 2 Times
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Turret Rocks
Units: Zatanna II, Zauriel, Frankenstein, Blanka, Solomon Grundy (1,300) VS Professor X, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Scarlet Witch, Mystic Flames Spell (1,300)
Unit Summary
Damage:
Abilities: Mistress of Magic –2 times Trapdoor Teleport – 0 Times, Sleight of Hand – 0 Times
Mistress of Magic Failed: 2 times
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The X Men fight was just a horrible blood bath. Wow. Zatanna barely got to even impact the fight itself. She’s definitely fun, but I don’t know that she quite has enough oomph. I wonder if making like 16 or higher add 2 blanks would throw things off much? She doesn’t feel like she adds nearly enough to offensive blank folks, and it wouldn’t change anything on Flash type teams. Also, I wonder if leaving out the no additional turns clause would mess things up on Trapdoor?
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She’s fun. She’s not got much outside Magical Defense to keep her safe, so she can be challenging to balance between offense and defense, but I like that. I don’t know that playing her more offensively would have changed anything in the second game though. The quick death of Zauriel was a real bad sign.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library