Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:13 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Love the fact that they might be expanding on some of the terrain ideas that so many of us have customized over these many long years.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right there with you Grish!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:40 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Looks like we are still getting 3D terrain - that's a big plus

I hope and pray that the minis are painted

And with the cost of oil, what will the price point be with the plastic components? (not that it matters, I will still pay it)
The minis and terrain will be compatible!.
Come on Mega Silver, throw me a bone. Compatible and both sets painted are not the same thing.

Are minis in 2.0 painted (and not talking just a wash here)
No idea, I'm just sharing what I've been told on the discord. I'm not involved in the project
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:44 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Right there with you Grish!
It's funny Tornado but I'm sitting here working on some custom terrain for "HeroScape's" grandfather "HeroQuest" when I got this news. Maybe because Hasbro got such an overwhelming response from the 30+ year HeroQuest community when they re-released it last year that they decided to move forward with 'Scape? What's next? BattleMasters? Lol.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:47 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Hadnt Hasbro let the trademark expire a few years ago?

Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:55 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Hadnt Hasbro let the trademark expire a few years ago?
I think that was the interlocking tile patent, if anything. They still own the IP of the game.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:58 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Holy crap this is insane news! I really hope the minis come painted like they used to!

LONG LIVE HEROSCAPE!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old August 3rd, 2022, 04:15 PM

Thine dude is surprisingly tart

Honestly still in shock! Cannot believe that this is a real thing still!
Been a longtime fantasy of "haha wouldn't it be cool if someone bought HeroScape and brought it back?"
Old August 3rd, 2022, 04:34 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

My poor poor wallet.

Oh well I made collecting everything possible on a poor college student salary should be easier on a business professional.

Need to dust off those old strategy articals and look at starting up a tournament scene again.

Best of all my boys will know the excitement of new heroscape from the get go.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 3rd, 2022, 04:54 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Going to be sweet can't wait to hear more
Old August 3rd, 2022, 04:56 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaemonawa View Post
If the new content is successful, do you think they may reprint some of the older waves?
I was wondering this, at the very least they should reprint the rarest stuff like Aquillas Alliance and Blackmoon Siege

Reprinting ROTV, Orm's Return, Forgotten Forest, etc would be unecesary i think since pretty much everyone has it
Old August 3rd, 2022, 05:04 PM

Tritzix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Reprinting ROTV, Orm's Return, Forgotten Forest, etc would be unecesary i think since pretty much everyone has it
Unless you want to bring in players who never collected before. Bundle Forest with Orm's return or something like that.

It would be helpful to keep compatibility.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion