Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 15th, 2022, 12:30 AM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Re: Missouri NHSD 2022: Do the Krug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also, could you link the map downloads in the OP? There’s a couple I don’t know.
Links added to map section of OP
Old August 15th, 2022, 08:17 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm actually fairly close to this. I'll have to make sure I have nothing going on, but I'll totally go if I I'm free.

Upset City Baby.
Old August 15th, 2022, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
I'm actually fairly close to this. I'll have to make sure I have nothing going on, but I'll totally go if I I'm free.
That would be great, hope you can make it out!
Old August 15th, 2022, 12:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Heck yeah...let's get a crew!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 15th, 2022, 02:26 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
OP is updated. Note the date is not exactly the traditional NHSD, I have a conflict on the 15th. Also, tourney parameters are subject to change if we get any tourney guidance/support from Avalon Hill before October.

Mentions for previous Attendees and those who expressed interest, let me know if you'd like to be removed from this list.
@blast_shark
@vegietarian18
@Sir Heroscape
@Matthias Maccabeus
@Garenex
@KingZombie

Appreciate the invite! But I will be unable to make it, this year.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old August 15th, 2022, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post

Appreciate the invite! But I will be unable to make it, this year.
Sorry to hear that, maybe next year!
Old August 17th, 2022, 10:51 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Checked my schedule. I will totally be there.

Upset City Baby.
Old August 17th, 2022, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Awesome! I've got you on the list!
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:37 PM
Upset City Baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Awesome! I've got you on the list!
Sweet. Thanks. I'm excited for my first in person tourny.

What are the rules regarding proxies? Would the use of semi similar style/looking proxies be alright to use if someone still has at least one unit of the originals for Line of Sight checking or not?

Examples: using marro drudge for extra stingers, using the Arena of the Planeswalker elf archers for Aubrien archers, using the original paint version squad figures for the various repainted alternate figures and vice versa like Swog riders for Nerak and the 4th mass for Samuel Brown, original paint job versions of the D&D wave figures, etc?

Not looking to borrow any, I'm just curious. Thanks.

Upset City Baby.

Last edited by brak88; August 20th, 2022 at 03:07 PM.
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:41 AM

Quote:

Sweet. Thanks. I'm excited for my first in person tourny.

What are the rules regarding proxies? Would the use of semi similar style/looking proxies be alright to use if someone still has at least one unit of the originals for Line of Sight checking or not?

Examples: using marro drudge for extra stingers, using the Arena of the Planeswalker elf archers for Aubrien archers, using the original paint version squad figures for the various repainted alternate figures and vice versa like Swog riders for Nerak and the 4th mass for Samuel Brown, original paint job versions of the D&D wave figures, etc?

Not looking to borrow any, I'm just curious. Thanks.
There are no restrictions on paint for your minis, all I really care about are the sculpts, so as long as it is clear which 4th/Swog is Sam Brown/Nerak, then I have no issues with proxies for that. I have never seen any to know, but if the elf archers from AotP use the same molds as the aubriens, then they would be fine too, even unpainted. Custom paints for figures are also allowed.

The proxies of one squad/figure in place of another won't be allowed though, as in your drudge for stingers example. I know that can make things difficult for players with smaller collections, but every year players borrow figures for this event, so it would not be a big deal if you needed to borrow an extra squad of stingers or whatever.

You, or anyone reading this, could just post here or message me what you are looking for and if I don't have it I can connect you with other attendees to see if they could bring what you are looking for too.
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:56 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:

You, or anyone reading this, could just post here or message me what you are looking for and if I don't have it I can connect you with other attendees to see if they could bring what you are looking for too.
So like if someone was going to bring like the Warden and lots of maybe hmm, chain fighters or Dumutefs? And they didn’t own as many as they needed, this would be where they would ask to borrow figures?

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; August 21st, 2022 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Not that anyone would do such a thing…
Old August 22nd, 2022, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post

So like if someone was going to bring like the Warden and lots of maybe hmm, chain fighters or Dumutefs? And they didn’t own as many as they needed, this would be where they would ask to borrow figures?
That's right. My 3 dumatefs are currently part of one of the armies in the pool, but I could probably move some things around to free them up. No chainfighters in my collection, sadly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day